Help.. the newest browserHax method got patched for the 3ds

djh21

Hello, sorry to take a little bit of your time to read my problems..... but this should be helpfull for others aswell.... so what im having difficulties to access the homebrew channel to use the PKHex. as in todays date 29/10/2015 i have not been able to git into the homebrew. so please find a method soon! :smile: thankyou

Hello, sorry to take a little bit of your time to read my problems..... but this should be helpfull for others aswell.... so what im having difficulties to access the homebrew channel to use the PKHex. as in todays date 29/10/2015 i have not been able to git into the homebrew. so please find a method soon! :smile: thankyou

Which Homebrew Launcher app you use? And does it work with retail game?

And you can still use Ninjhax.

Which Homebrew Launcher app you use? And does it work with retail game?

And you can still use Ninjhax.

i used the joedor method here's the link

, i dont understand what is retail game sorry:frown:, and what exactly is ninjhax? is it any easier that the method above ? if you please give me the link to the installment tutorial.... thankyou :redface:

i used the joedor method here's the link
, i dont understand what is retail game sorry:frown:, and what exactly is ninjhax? is it any easier that the method above ? if you please give me the link to the installment tutorial.... thankyou :redface:

Retail game means an actual gamecart not ROM.

Here http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/ You will need the game Cubic Ninja or a Sky3DS with Cubic Ninja

Thtas weird cuz I thought it was available everywhere. Anyway there is another method OOT3DHAX(Need Ocarina of Time 3D)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-oot3dhax.396339/

isn't ocarina of time cost money? well thats really a shame... i have never own an ocarina of time game and any other zelda game in general..sorry to be such a drag:bidoof:

• 2 weeks later...