The smogon importer?

Favna

I'm going to cut right to the case,

I saw on the github recent commits the following change: Finish implementing Showdown/Smogon paste importing.

Since this is a feature I have really looked out for I directly downloaded the project as a zip, opened the solution in visual studio and build it. But here's the problem, I can't find the "location" so to say on where to "paste" the data to import anywhere? I've tried simply pressing control+v on the main window both with and without box view enabled as well as with a ramsav loaded but nothing like that worked. I'm not exactly savvy enough to scour through the code and possibly find it >_<

What I was trying to import is:

Colourless (Kecleon) (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Protean

Shiny: Yes

EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD

Careful Nature

- Dizzy Punch

- Fake Out

- Recover

- Substitute

(I noticed in the code the default level is set to 100. Good call on that one. Since showdown doesn't give a level with default 100 :wink:)

I M SORRY I DON T UNDERSTAND HOW CAN I IMPORT POKEMON IN THIS WAY? Colourless (Kecleon) (M) @ Leftovers

Careful Nature

- Dizzy Punch

- Fake Out

- Recover

- Substitute

I M SORRY I DON T UNDERSTAND HOW CAN I IMPORT POKEMON IN THIS WAY? Colourless (Kecleon) (M) @ Leftovers

Careful Nature

- Dizzy Punch

- Fake Out

- Recover

- Substitute

Did you read this?

Control Click the Species label (left of the Species ComboBox)

Mind you that this functionality has not yet been added to the pkhex release available on this forum! You have to download the source from the github and compile it in visual studio.

Edit: if it were up to me I'd say this thread can be locked by the way.