How would you go about using PKHex to find your own Trainer SID?

zombiepokemon1

Depends on what injection method you use:

-single pokemon injection --> injectiondebug.bin

-box injection --> box2dump.bin

-PCedit --> pcdata.bin

-Ram2Sav --> ramsav.bin

Open whichever of these files in PKHex and View one of your legal mons informations. TID/SID/OT match yours if you were the one to capture/receive/hatch it.

Regretfully I posted this in another thread a few days back but since found out it was the wrong thread (or so I think). I am having difficulty and require some guidance. I have no problem creating pokemon or injecting them using QR Code. I have put multiples in and used them. However, I cannot seem to get a injectdebug.bin I have injected a few before I realized i wanted my SID. Then I found the code.bin to add to the root. I added my pokemon file to the root. Reset cookies history and reinitialized but it still doesnt show a injecteddebug.bin . I do know enough to look for all files. I have gone as far as to show hidden files in windows explorer but still no file. So why wouldn't I get the debug file but be able to inject multiple pokemon successfully? Any suggestions?

Regretfully I posted this in another thread a few days back but since found out it was the wrong thread (or so I think). I am having difficulty and require some guidance. I have no problem creating pokemon or injecting them using QR Code. I have put multiples in and used them. However, I cannot seem to get a injectdebug.bin I have injected a few before I realized i wanted my SID. Then I found the code.bin to add to the root. I added my pokemon file to the root. Reset cookies history and reinitialized but it still doesnt show a injecteddebug.bin . I do know enough to look for all files. I have gone as far as to show hidden files in windows explorer but still no file. So why wouldn't I get the debug file but be able to inject multiple pokemon successfully? Any suggestions?

try http://pastebin.com/1HAn35qz