A strange PKHex Error message

The_RickyAll

As the title says, i'm having an error message in PKHeX from a pokégenned Giratina (personal collection) from PKHex.

It was taken from a legal Giratina then edited by me 1 year ago, converted to 5th gen format via Pokécheck then passed thought Pokébank. Everytime i try to see it's stats in PKHex the following error occurs:

fuVz4ci.png

The only problem is that the error's text is in Italian, and i'm not able to translate it correctly in all of its parts.

I'm not interested in keeping this Giratina at all cost (it's a hacked one, i did make it only to satisfy my serious form of OCD in terms of 31 IVs legendaries), it's not part of my RNGed legendaries collection so i can easily leave it there. I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced my same type of error with PKHex. I can see the stats, but it will give me the error again every time i edit them. I can't save it overwriting the old pokémon nor in a new slot. The only thing that makes him different from another hacked giratina i have is that it used to hold griseous orb.

Please forgive me if I did break any rule about hacking posting this, or if I did post in the wrong section. I want to stress that this is from my personal collection, i don't like using legendaries in online battles (and I rarely battle). However, if it's against the rules, close it without any problems.

Thank you :)

Edit: I did search another post about it if anyone did already asked about this, I didn't find it. But, considering that i'm a newbie here, I might have missed it. Sorry about it, if it is the case.

Edited by The_RickyAll

That's exactly the problem. I can't save it. I still get the error message while trying, and the result is that the file is not saved. If I could do that, i would have already attached it :c Also, the old PKM was lost due to a format.

But I can upload the entire save, if it can help.

• 2 weeks later...