PLEASE Can you help making me a team?

Hi! I never thought about making a team...

I want a Meganium, Lucario, Empoleon, and Tangrowth in my team...

I can take care of the IVs but can you teach me how I should get the EVs.

and can you tell me a helpful nature for each of them.

I will give you a shiny Zapdos or shiny Articuno or shiny Mespirit.(Real!!!) or other legendary or shiny wild or starter pokemon.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I thought about tangrowth's moves. How about sleep powder, sunny day, solar beam, and leech seed?? Item: heat rocki, ability chlorophyll

LEAD:

Smeargle@ Focus Sash

Nature: Jolly

EV's: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Spore

Stealth Rock

Endeavor

Extreme Speed

A good spiker lead, Spore then setup Stealth Rock, Focus Sash leaves you with 1 HP so Endeavor away.

Physical Sweeper:

Lucario@ Life Orb

Nature: Adamant

EV's: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Speed

Swords Dance

Close Combat

Extreme Speed

Crunch

A basic Lucario sweeper, affects everything in the OU metagame so yeah. Lucario acts kind of like Rayquaza, since it gets Swords Dance and a high powered Priority move. Extreme Speed hits OHKO's most Salamences after Intimidate + Stealth Rock, so nothing wrong there. After a Swords Dance, Close Combat OHKO's Skarmory with Stealth Rock most of the time. Crunch is to kill Rotom-H and Dusknoir's.

Special Sweeper:

Empoleon@ Petaya Berry

Nature: Modest

EV's: 12 HP/ 12 Def/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 232 Speed

Agility

Substitute

Surf

Ice Beam

Pretty easy, Substitute on the first turn, then Agility behind the substitute, then keep substituting until Petaya Berry activates, then proceed to sweep with Surf and Ice Beam. Also with torrent, Plus one Surf STAB and Torrent will do quite a bit to Blissey, just not a OHKO.

Wall:

Instead of Meganium due to its only used in UU as a wall, Rotom-H does better here in OU.

Rotom-H@ Leftovers

Nature: Bold

EV's 252 HP/ 212 Def/ 44 Sp.Def

Discharge

Will-o-Wisp

Rest

Sleep Talk

Spreads a little status for the team, and is a great wall. Rest and Sleep Talk keep you alive so hope you get Discharge or Will-O-Wisp on them.

Revenge Killers:

Latias@ Choice Scarf

Nature: Timid

EV's 4 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 252 Spe

Draco Meteor

Dragon Pulse

Surf

Trick

Draco Meteor anything you predict. Surf might 2HKO a Scizor (With Stealth Rock). Dragon Pulse is just a STAB move that doesn't make you lose 2 Special Attack Stages. And Trick is to mess up Blissey or any other thing on the switch.

Heatran@ Choice Scarf

Nature: Naive

EV's: 4 Atk/ 252 SpAtk/ 252 Speed

Fire Blast

Earth Power

Dragon Pulse

Explosion

Possibly one of the best revenge killers in the game, high power and bulk. Fire Blast is a high power STAB, Earth Power is for other Heatrans, Dragon Pulse is for Dragons like Latias, and Explosion is for when Heatran is almost done.

(Sorry about replacing 2 Pokemon on the ones you listed, but they arn't meant for OU Play.)