How to get rid of Bad Egg generated through PKHeX?

Reverencium

Hey all,

I'm new to Pokemon save editing, and decided to kick things off by hacking a Kyogre into Y using SciresM's injection method. I goofed up a bit however, and didn't use the right file format and got myself a Mystery Zone egg. I don't know if eggs generated in this matter are as dangerous as the one that got a lot of coverage back in 2013, but I've quarantined it just in case and am looking for tips on getting rid of it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Bad Eggs aren't dangerous period. Just don't touch it. I'm pretty sure Gen 6 Bad Eggs can't even hatch, which is when messy things would occur in previous games anyway.

(the source of the ones from 2013 were from Nintendo's usual ineptitude with digital anything, IIRC it occurred on digital X/Y copies on certain-sized (4GB, I think?) memory cards.)

Alternatively you can just use the same injection method to overwrite it with a release-able Pokemon.

Hey, I have similar issues, I genned a few pokemon last night when the new Loadcode post went up on reddit. I genned a few legendarys and some normal pokemon, no shinys. They work fine, but this morning I tried to use my own ID and SID to use them in legit ratings battles and I'm getting mystery eggs. Is there a knack to it? Or is it just hit and miss at the moment?

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, Im creating pokemon and just so you know I am brand new to this as a friend just recently showed it to me, Every time I try to create a pokemon it gives me a freaking bad egg and it is sooo, annoying how do i fix this do i have to do some thing special or am i doing something wrong? Anyone know how to fix this or do i have to re-download everything, or is my version to new and it is patched?

Thanks,

Charizard X