PokeGen Resources (Includes Saves and PKMs) - Updated 12/11/2014

imaboy321

Hi guys! So I have been using PokeGen for AWHILE now and I thought of making a program for people. I will post pictures for what it looks like. The program lets you pick a save or PKM file to download. The files currently on the program are saves requested by others that they can not get through the pokebank. The location they are downloaded from are just my dropbox account and if asked for, I will try to provide a source code. I have an EXE build and a JAR build. The EXE build requires the .NET framework.

NOTE: NORTON ANTIVIRUS MAY PICK THE PROGRAM UP AS A SONAR VIRUS BECAUSE IT DOWNLOADS FILES FROM THE INTERNET!

EXE Requirements

.NET framework

JAR Requirements

Latest version of Java (8 I believe)

Images

JAR

Java 1.png

Java 2.png

EXE

Exe 1.png

Exe 2.png

Patch Notes:

12/11/2014

• - Added Capability To Select Game For Each Save (JAR VERSION ONLY)

JAR Download

EXE Download

583dd013223d7_Exe1.png.8fe45119fe888ca7a

583dd01350719_Exe2.png.f65f6502d5251c015

583dd01601ab0_Java1.png.74ce9046b7a870ff

583dd01629b45_Java2.png.a3aa8d08ae381b6a

Edited by imaboy321
Updates

This has great potential. Some ideas that can be added. I personally wouldn't need them since I know my way around pokegen pretty well, other people might be greatly interested however.

* Other Wish mons such as Kangaskhan, Bagon, etc.

-> These can be selected from a dropdown box (in java that is a javax.swing.JComboBox, yeah.. haha.. I know my Java :tongue:)

(Put a JLabel on top called "wish event pokemon" above if you use this method. Assuming you know the code, but to read which pokemon is selected it is ".getSelected")

* Extreme Speed Zigzagoon (just like wish mons these were also gen3 event eggs)

I'm sure I could think of more ideas but I'd have to have my 3ds and pmk files I made in the past at hand. I have neither atm.

I am taking requests. As long as I can find a way to get the file through pokebank then I can add it.

Well.. y'know.. surely I can make the .pkm files for you as well but.. I can give 0 guarantee that they are "legally" obtained because I'm one of those "ain't nobody got time for that" people... And well, there is that "PROJECT POKEMON DOES NOT SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE CHEATING" thing. I can't say for certain whether fully using pokegen to generate just about anything withing the legality boundaries is or is not allowed.

Well.. y'know.. surely I can make the .pkm files for you as well but.. I can give 0 guarantee that they are "legally" obtained because I'm one of those "ain't nobody got time for that" people... And well, there is that "PROJECT POKEMON DOES NOT SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE CHEATING" thing. I can't say for certain whether fully using pokegen to generate just about anything withing the legality boundaries is or is not allowed.

It is. They only don't support using fully hacked pokemon online. You could use a hacked pokemon as long as everything about it is fully legitimate. So it doesn't have like 999 EVs for everthing or wonder guard on a luxray and stuff like that. A pokemon can be hacked but still legal.