Editing what pokemon will hatch from an egg

I've been looking around and I can't find how to edit what comes out of an egg laid by a certain pokemon.

For example, from an Illumise egg an Illumise or Volbeat can hatch.

Does anyone know an editor that allows me to modify this or at least tell me where in the rom files can I find this piece of information?

I can utilize hex editors and I think I have the tools needed to extract narcs and subnarcs from the rom.

Any help would be appreciated.

They're unbreedable, however the species detection/determination routine within breeding would have to have a check added after the existing species cases.

As for where the nidoran/illumise code is within the overlays, I do not know.

Simplest solution would be to just let them breed into their own species with a Ditto.

They're unbreedable, however the species detection/determination routine within breeding would have to have a check added after the existing species cases.

As for where the nidoran/illumise code is within the overlays, I do not know.

Simplest solution would be to just let them breed into their own species with a Ditto.

I understand, so a pokemon egg being able to hatch into 2 different species is an unknown element.

But, if I would make a pokemon evolve from another pokemon (for example make tyrogue evolve into sawk), is there a known field I could edit so if sawk breeds with ditto, a tyrogue will hatch instead of sawk?

A thing I forgot to stupidly mention is the fact I'm talking about Pokemon Black 2.