Pokemon Black Save File With All Pokemon in Boxes/A Couple of Questions

Renalos

Hello all! I'd like to start off by apologizing if this is in the wrong forum category, I tried to figure it out and I believe that this is where it belongs. I have a two of questions, and will ask them below:

1st: Can entire saves be put into a game through a 3DS Action Replay? I downloaded Pokegen a while ago but never did anything with it, but I seem to remember the possibility of putting the save and everything into the game using an Action Replay.

2nd: Are there any workarounds to accessing the GTS on HeartGold on a network other than one with a WEP security? I looked online but I couldn't find any definitive answers short of changing the security type of my network (which unfortunately I am not able to do).

Now, the biggin and main topic of the post. I was wondering if anyone had a Pokemon Black save with all Pokemon in the boxes (preferably level 100 or so and if it evolves, just evolve it and don't worry about the lower evolutions) with max EVs and IVs. I would also like to throw out there that I do not plan on entering any tournaments or anything. I know this is a big order, but if somebody has one that they can easily provide that would be greatly appreciated :)

Also, thank you for reading this essay of a request!

Regards,

Nate :bidoof: