Missingno pkm file

Vulkan

I found someone's post on different web site on which the person both posted a missingno pkm file, and how to make one. It's only for D/P/P, though. Could someone try and do the same thing for Pokemon Black and White so that i can get it through pokedit, or should I send it to my brother's Platinum game and use poketransfer (I don't think it would work.) He says that his version of missingno won't glitch up the game. Any if anyone would like to make the PKM file, remember to make it compatible with Pokemon Black and White.(here's the link:

• 7 years later...

Hi, in pokemon black, Mising.No does not crash the game, but it can't learn any moves so i'll struggle to death.

Even if you hack Missing.No in, most software will not recognize it, so it will default to Bulbasaur or crash.

Plus, Poketransfer DOES NOT allow Missing.No to be transfered to other generations, as Missing.No is not recognised  as a real pokemon.

Hope i was helpfull :)

58 minutes ago, joniLagostinho said:

Hi, in pokemon black, Mising.No does not crash the game, but it can't learn any moves so i'll struggle to death.

Even if you hack Missing.No in, most software will not recognize it, so it will default to Bulbasaur or crash.

Plus, Poketransfer DOES NOT allow Missing.No to be transfered to other generations, as Missing.No is not recognised  as a real pokemon.

Hope i was helpfull :)

you're replying to a post after 7 years, and that member hasn't been back since 2013, not sure who you're helping...