shadowdude

Is malpe story boring?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is malpe story boring?

• yes
    • no
    • never played
    • don't care

Well, if the question is whether it's boring, I can't say, because I've never played it, because...

...if the question is whether it's bad, my answer is yes, because it won't run on my computer.

Edited by wraith89
See reason above

I used to play it (being Korean and all) >.>

It's all grinding and whatnot. Not much fun really :/

And it takes forever to load up. But the biggest turndown is the community. People are so mean there... and it's really just like any other MMOs... just a bunch of grinding.

used to play it.

All the kids on there are delinquents who have no life, and love cussing and stuff, and some of the things i see on there are stupid. I personally quit because if i keep playing, it IS going to ruin my life.

I agree. all the pros are stupid idiots who'd rather go play maplestory than enjoy the life around them. And the grinding... ugh disgusting. If you are a beginnner it takes you 10 hrs of hard grinding to level up, if you're rich enough to buy good weapons/atk wg/ atk shield, what not, it will be less, but eventually you will be spending around 10 dollars a month for your gaming needs due to the huge amount of EXP you require, and for getting those double EXP times...

Personally YES i want to stress again, the community sucks. I just personally don't care anymore... i cannot stress again how much i hate that game and how much i hate the people in it. Ugh,

Did you know that china has camps for computer game addicts? 0.0

Game has always sucked, it's made for 12 year olds with 20+ year olds playing it as they enjoy little kids.

Seriously this is the worst piece of filth I have ever seen, and to call it an MMO? It disgraces the MMOs out there that are worth playing..

I would rather choose Runescape then MS aswell, that's how bad I think MS is, and I haven't touched RS since I was 14 when I moved onto FPS'

Of course Maple Story is boring, i never had fun playing it...... only in Party Quests, but it's 99.5% addictiveness, i got so sucked in, i played it for 3 years, and my highest level is like 49. Yeah well even though i played it for ages, i usually just assist lower leveled players with their quest, and grinding needs.

I one day i was so addictive to Maple Story, that i actually played it for 20 hours straight, there goes the weekend, i ended up waking up on the floor, i guess i fell of the chair. :biggrin:

Although attempting to hack Maple Story, and toying around with files, seems to be quite enjoyable, but i could never use Cheat Engines, either i was doing something incorrect, or i simply fail using those programs, i just can't use them, so i prefer editing the .WIZ files with a hex editor.

• 3 weeks later...

Maplestory has a weird concept of taking damage. Even though its RPG, it fails as a RPG due to the fact that there's an noticeable amount of people haxxing and Nexon/Wiz doesn't respond till someone becomes a tattle-tale and rats out rofl xD

Me? I quit before Nexon even bought Maplestory. but it still fails as a RPG back then =D...

Hmm, I played it for a really long time, but yeah it is boring. It takes really long to level up if you're just grinding on monsters.

Party quests are the best experience pretty much. During the 30s its already hell to level up. By the 50s it gets worse, 70s its all grinding. Then by 90 it takes 4 hours to level up (Thats with a 2x exp coupon)

Ha I'm playing one of the private servers now, and grinding doesn't even exist. you can resist your stats just in case you screw it up, your able to max out the skills you possess, they give you 1mil for starting funds, and the rate is something like 300/200/50.

Ahhh the addictiveness! it's pulling me in.