PPTXT Freezing after swapping a blank file in with PPNFR

I have looked through many tutorials and searched around the site trying to find a fix for whats happening with no luck so maybe someone can give me a hand. I am trying to edit the before and after text of a new sprite and battle script I have put in on overworld 559. I am attempting to add in my text for the sprite, the same as Kaphotics did during his tutorial on adding custom battle scripts. I am able to swap the text file 602 out with a blank file but when I load the narc back up in PPTXT and go to file 602, PPTXT freezes. I have tried multiple types of text files from word, notepad, notepad++ etc with no luck. If anyone can help me I would greatly apreciate it.

Yes it is a/0/0/3 for Story Text, and I opened the narc in ppnfr, chose file 602 and then selectede a blank.txt file to replace it.

It works fine, but then when I attempt to open the blank file through the narc in PPTXT in order to paste the text back in and make my changes,

an unhandelded exception occurs and i am forced to exit out.

No im on Windows 7 64 - bit. Its really quite odd, as far as I can tell theres no logical reason for it not to work.

Is also very frustrating as adding in a battle npc with no text at all is well uninteresting.

I am currently only adding 1 in though so if it comes to it I will simply remove the messages and not have him talk.

Is an old habit of mine to put my self into my Hacks with a similar team to what I had 12 years ago back in Yellow. So it would be nice if I could get him to at least say something.

If I can't get it fixed are there any otherways through some Hex Editing or something that I can edit his Story Text?

Will that work, I could swear I tryed that last night and PPTXT wouldnt let me save the edits. I will give it a try in a few moments though, working out a few other bugs,

somewhere along the line one of my scripts got messed up, so am going back to a previous version.

Edit: Fixed Script Issues, somewhere had accidently replaced the entire narc with a new one that had an extra line or two causing a freeze, fixed now by swapping only file 876, Will test PPTXT to see if it has any affect on it in a moment.

Alright I will give that a try if I have to.

Would the fact that it is a Hack of Draynos VOLT White2 Vanilla version have any affect on it?

I am essentialy taking his Hack to save myself time for me and my friends on wild pokemon placement etc,

and making all of the battles about 5x harder, every trainer having custom pokemon all with well thought out attacks etc,

am also making the game more League style play, removing all inbattle items from the game entirely potions, x attacks, etc.

Volt White2 was fun to play through but not nerely as challenging as I would like it to be for my friends and I.