PokeGen 3.1.13 saves DMP file.

Glormy

I have searched for the solution for my problem everywhere but could not find an answer for my issues.

I'll cut right to the chase, when opening PokeGen and going through and creating a Pokemon everything works fine until I save it. Upon saving the Pokemon for some reason it becomes a DMP File plus, at the same time its being saved PokeGen shuts down. I don't understand the cause because I have created Pokemon from PokeGen before, and when just opening PokeGen and saving the defaulted Pokemon it does not crash nor does it change Files when saving (it saves as a PKM).

I've deleted PokeGen, reloaded it, used it and the issue remains. Its very frustrating to me so I'd like any help solving the problem please and thank you.

(And if its a quick fix I am going to feel so stupid for asking.. Ahhhh)

What's different now than before?

Also, if you upload the dump file, then the developers may be able to help more.

I had to compress the file into a ZIP so I can upload it on here, so I apologize in advance if that causes any trouble for anyone attempting to download it.

Whats different? Saving, saving, saving.

I can't save a PKM file, when ever I attempt to save it becomes a DMP file.

(I don't know how else to explain it :frown: )

PokeGen..zip

PokeGen..zip

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

one of the modules listed in the dump is "alwil software", which i know is who avast antivirus used to be made by. try disabling it and seeing if pokegen works then. if that doesn't work, uninstall avast and see if it works.

e: wait a minute, you have a mcafee program installed also. do you have 2 antiviruses installed?

• 2 weeks later...