PWT Tournaments Exchange Thread

rigbycwts

Hear ye, hear ye! I've decided to create custom download tournaments for B2/W2's PWT. Also, I'm planning to make this an exchange thread so that everyone can try others' created tournaments.

So, here are some of the tournaments I created but not yet final:

1. ComSoc Series Tournaments

These tournaments were inspired by some people I know IRL.

ComSoc Triple Tournament

Rules: Triple Battle. Use six Pokemon. All levels set to Lv. 50. No duplicate Pokemon or held items.

Banned Pokemon: The usual legendaries (Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, etc.) which are under the Uber tier. (Too long to list all of them.)

Banned Move: Sky Drop.

ComSoc Rotation Tournament

Rules: Rotation Battle. Use four Pokemon. All levels set to Lv. 50. No duplicate Pokemon or held items.

Banned Pokemon: The usual legendaries (Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, etc.) which are under the Uber tier. (Too long to list all of them.)

ComSoc Musketeers Tournament

Rules: Single Battle. Use one Pokemon. All levels set to Lv. 50.

Banned Pokemon: The usual legendaries (Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, etc.) which are under the Uber tier except Keldeo. (Too long to list all of them.)

Some bugs:

-When loading in DTE, Beat Up is banned instead of Sky Drop.

-PKMN of trainers attack their allies.

Edited by rigbycwts
new tournament added

• 2 months later...

Hey guys.

So I used PikaEdit to create a tournament called: UK Champions gather. It features one champion based on me and my friends from around the UK. One from Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales.

Rules: Single Battle. 6 on 6. No Restrictions, Banned Moves or Pokemon. All Levels set to 100.

Let me know what you think. Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?kj9f18h4117psd6

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Here's a neat tournament that uses all of the props from Pokéstar Studios. I attempted to give all of the props competitively viable movesets based on their legal movepool. Here's a list of trainers and the props they'll use if you wish to view it.

You will fight either Brycen or Sabrina first.

Brycen uses Beartic, Transport, F-00, MT, UFO, and Brycen-Man.

Sabrina uses Alakazam, Humanoid, Black Door, White Door, Black Belt, and Monica.

Your final opponent, Colress, will use Smeargle 2, Monster*, F-00 2, MT2, UFO 2, and Majin.

*Since Monster can only learn two moves legally--Dark Pulse and Confusion--I decided to give it Protect and Toxic, two moves that almost every other Pokémon knows.

And here's the tournament. Enjoy!

[ATTACH]13829[/ATTACH]