Pokemon Black 2 Trainer Card Hacking Question

ysbag

Hi guys,

I' m working on a Black 2 trying to replace the female hero with Skyla as a playable character.

So far everything wenk quite well I even managad to replace the loading screen sprite and the trainer card picture and even made all the animations except the balancing one.

Now I want to replace Skyla's image on the badge screen on the trainer card with one of the female hero since she's the gym leader now. I found the narc file with the RGCN file but I can't seem to be able to edit it properly.

I tried using Tinke, which is totally awesome btw, and CrystalTile but the best I get is this (the color palett is to be ignored on the shot):

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b354/xxBassGSxx/screen1-1.jpg

Any advice would be appreciated. The narc file is 0_3_9 and RGCN file is 28.

edit: Oh sorry. Missed the Forum. This should go in the Rom Editing Help one.

You have to select the right pallet (RLCN), then choose the right tileset (RGCN), then choose the right tile arrangement (RCSN). The arrangement is lower in the list and forms the actual image.

If you're replacing the hero with Skyla and Skyla with the hero, you have to also change the Hero sprite. I briefly explained how in this post.

Actually I already have found your other thread and with it's help I was able to replace the trainer sprite on the Trainer Pass. Thanks.

With the RCSN file I am now able to view the badge profile properly but since the RCSN seems to load up the image with all the 15 pallets from the RLCN file, with 16 colors in each pallet, which are used so I can't simply import another image since only images with 16 colors work.

Am I missing a Tinke function that enables that or can I only do this using a hex editor?

I want to make the replacement as complete es possible. Since the female hero is now the gum leader and you actually battle against her and not Skyla anmore it'd be only right for her sprite to be on the badge profile.

So it'd look like this.