Can't seem to get anything to work..

Achubbynun

So I figured I needed an Action Replay Media Edition to edit my save files, now that I have that though it says that no memory card is inserted..

Anyway Can someone please tell me if there is any other ways to edit my save file or create pokemon on Pokegen and add them to my game WITHOUT doing them one at a time?

Thanks

There's no memory card inserted? Did you put a MicroSD card in it? If so, what size? It may only work with cards 2GB or less.

To see other options of accessing your save files, look here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?16601-How-to-Backup-Restore-your-retail-cartridge-save-file-(D-P-Pt-HG-SS-B-W-Nearly-any-other-DS-game)

There's no memory card inserted? Did you put a MicroSD card in it? If so, what size? It may only work with cards 2GB or less.

To see other options of accessing your save files, look here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?16601-How-to-Backup-Restore-your-retail-cartridge-save-file-(D-P-Pt-HG-SS-B-W-Nearly-any-other-DS-game)

That would explain alot as mine is 8GB. I'll give that a go, fingers crossed. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
find a NDS Adapter Plus. you can plug a DS card straight into the USB device to export and import saves from retail carts.

I have to second this because I have one and use the thing ALL THE TIME.

OP, I'd really recommend going this route. You can backup ANY Pokemon save (even HG/SS, B/W and B2/W2, which the AR can't do) using the NDS Adapter Plus and then edit it directly with Pokegen. No more messing with AR codes, and you can add as many Pokemon as you like all in one sitting, thus meeting the "add [pokemon] to my game WITHOUT doing them one at a time" requirement you mentioned. The whole process is streamlined this way and it makes it SO MUCH easier (and more enjoyable at that). I know I sound like a commercial here, but I'm speaking from personal experience; I made the switch to this from an AR and I DO NOT REGRET IT. I haven't even used my AR since getting the NDS AP.

The drivers only work for 32 bit operating systems though.

According to the hkems website, it will work on 64 bit OS's as well. There is a thread on the hkems message boards for a driver that supports both 32 bit and 64 bit systems. I've only run mine on a 32 bit though, so I can't vouch for this personally.

An alternative is the R4 Save Dongle

I've used both of these adapters and they work really well. Programs are simple and easy to use.

Edited by phoenragon