Is it possible to manipulate time based events in Emerald on an emulator?

MrEobo

• 2 weeks later...

It is not known how.

Also, transferring saves between carts and an emu can cause certain time-based events to cease to function.

For example, the lottery woman always tells me to come back tomorrow, but the Pacifidlog TM guy gives me TMs every week and counts the days right.

The most annoying part is that my apprentice never appears in the battle tower anymore.

It is not known how.

Also, transferring saves between carts and an emu can cause certain time-based events to cease to function.

For example, the lottery woman always tells me to come back tomorrow, but the Pacifidlog TM guy gives me TMs every week and counts the days right.

The most annoying part is that my apprentice never appears in the battle tower anymore.

Yup. I'm experiencing this now on my Emerald. I have heard that if you don't play it for a while, it somehow fixes itself. Not sure if this is true, though.

just enable the RTC on the emulator, change the time via your computer or make a tas movie with a specified start time

I've tried that. Maybe it was after the fact that my in-game events have been messed with already, that it doesn't work.