Not sure if I can do this or how, but...

The Golux

So I am in the probably unusual position of having a .sav of japanese pokemon white (and white 2 and black as well, but less immediately) that were created on a ROM on a flashcard. I would kind of like to put them back on actual game cards if that can be done without messing up global link connections and stuff. However, I am extremely clueless when it comes to doing this kind of thing, and have no idea what kind of hardware or software I would need to do it - all I have now is an AR DSi, which I don't really know how to use (I did some of the preexisting codes once, but never any of the ones where you paste in numbers), and an AceKard 2i and a SuperCard DSTwo, which I only really know how to move Roms and Savs around on (I'm pretty sure the firmware on the cards is out of date, and the AR probably is too if it even has any. It does have a MicroSD card slot, though I don't believe I've ever used it, certainly not recently). So my honest, clueless question is, is this easy? Impossible? Somewhere in-between? And what do I need if it can be done?

Edited by The Golux
slight added info

Read this thread for more info:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?16601-How-to-Backup-Restore-your-retail-cartridge-save-file-(D-P-Pt-HG-SS-B-W-Nearly-any-other-DS-game)

Since you have an Action Replay with a MicroSD card slot on it, you can backup and restore the save files for almost any DS game. Unfortunately, this does not include Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver/Black/White/Black 2/White 2. Do you have a 3DS, DSi, or DS lite? If you have a DS lite, then you might be able to backup/restore the save file without additional hardware, if you have Wifi.

As codemonkey85 said, the NDS Backup Adapter Plus is a good choice, even though installing the drivers on a 64 bit system is a pain (how to do that is linked to in the above thread).

Thanks for the advice, I'll see where my ineptitude with this kind of thing gets me first. if I still have problems I may post in this thread again.

I do have a DS Lite (actually I have all of the DSes except the XLs), how would the wifi thing work?