Nowaki

Hey, I'm new to this stuff and a lot of what I've seen is people using flash carts. I'm just wondering what type I should buy? Pricing really does not matter. I'm willing to spend a little more on a good quality Flash cart however I suppose if there's a cheaper one that works well that'd be great! (:

Also, telling me what you use and what you think of it would be great.

Thank you!

http://gbatemp.net/topic/290097-which-flash-cart-should-i-get/

I recommend the Supercard DSTWO or the Acekard 2i. For the most part, the Acekard 2i has nearly perfect compatibility while the Supercard DSTWO has not quite as perfect compatibility with perhaps a few issues with things like Download Play. The SUpercard DSTWO does have a lot of extra features, including GBA emulation: you can play GBA games on a DSi or 3DS! Unfortunately, at the time this has been posted, the Acekard 2i has not been updated to work on the 3DS firmware 4.2, but I'm sure that they will update it eventually.

Also, this thread doesn't belong in the Pokegen section. I would use the General Gaming section or the Misc Game Mechanics section. You should see the option to move it under "Administrative" above your first post, between "Thread Tools" and "Search Thread".

If you're in the US, then they should be legal. They can play backups made under fair use. Sure, you can't download any games legally, but you can run legal backups. I don't care what Nintendo says in the instruction manual, we have the right to back up our own stuff that we pay for (in the US, not sure about other countries).

Thank you so much! I'm going to look into Acekard 2 although I'm also going to check out that link because I know very little about flash carts.

And I live in the States so it should be fine, although I must thank you for the concern. (:

Thanks guys!