PokeStudio Opponents as Pokemon in Pokemon Black & White 2

Krookodile

Hello all, I recently registered here to ask about something regarding Pokemon Black & White 2. I'm pretty sure this is the correct section, but if not, then I apologize. Anyways, I was using a modified version of the wild Pokemon modifier code in Black 2 to see if I could make the opponents from PokeStudio show up in the wild, and I was able to. The PokeStudio opponents are pretty interesting, and they seem to actually have their own cries, typing, base stats, moves, and whatnot. However, the game crashes whenever I try to attempt to catch one of them (whether it be on cartridge or emulator), as it tries to go to a Pokedex entry for them which does not exist. I made a video of it a few days ago, and you can see the error near the end of the video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R9Y89UHeXY

Now my question to you guys is this: How would one go about bypassing this error? I had thought it would be possible if you used a code to modify the Pokemon in your party sort of like how you would generate a Pokemon created in Pokegen via AR code, or maybe something like a fossil modifier that existed in the fourth generation of games. However, I have little knowledge in these aspects, as I have not really strayed outside of a few personal projects on NES hacking over the years as far as actual game hacking/editing goes. So I thought I would come here, and see what the professionals would have to say about it. I think it would be awesome to actually be able to use these guys ingame, and I'm sure that other people would as well.

Thank you for your time.

Hello,

My thread encompasses what you did.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?24466-Pokemon-B2W2-Mecha-Tyranitar!

My bypass is you can use it as a starter. But if you don't immediately put it into the PC, it will try to hatch as an egg

Probably because the game recognises any ID no greater than Genesect to be an egg.

So its not usable in battle.

It also crashes when you catch it because it attempts to retreive nonexistant pokedex data

EDIT:

PS: I didn't know you already did this video, but I guess great minds think alike :D

EDIT AGAIN:

I was right,

If you were to have the "PC everywhere cheat",

And put it into your PC immediately after receiving starter without even checking its SUMMARY

It cannot become an egg (as it's in your computer)