Most Memorable Moment

ScientificPikachu

• 3 months later...

Version: English

Current status: Grinding for the Elite Four.

Team: (NOTE THIS WAS DONE WITH A LOT OF TRADING HELP FROM A FRIEND): Charizard, Krookodile, Garchomp, Lucario, Lanturn, Lapras

Most memorable moment so far:

Meeting Black Kyurem. Then realizing I had to take it down without killing it. "Oh crap" does not BEGIN to describe my thoughts of how screwed I was. (But it went alright, I only lost one 'mon and my Charizard took it out in fine style, so all good!)

And the subsequent battle with GreenHaired Bastard himself. It wasn't so much a curbstomp, but it was good enough and I didn't lose anyone.

• 3 months later...

Ah. Yeah, leaving that thing with 1 HP made me quite a bit annoyed. But at least White Kyurem is manageable with something like Azumarill with Superpower (acquired at Level 42). Black Kyurem on the other hand... I don't even want to think about it. That thing forces me to run a Magneton or something just to resist its attack.

I just defeated the league single-handedly with a Serperior, believe it or not. Although Serperior really had a hard time for the majority of the game (even Clay proved troublesome), it really paid off during the league. And I even predicted my old time nemesis, a timely CRITICAL HIT and healed right before it happened! I guess this here is another memorable moment, although I only need ONE MORE EXP (quite literally) to reach Level 63, and the Champion's last Pokemon left me hanging there. Grrr...

[Easy Mode Unlocked]

Hey what? No Challenge Mode? :/

I think the first time you meet Ghetsis face-to-face, in the Plasma Frigate? That was the most memorable, I suppose. Ghetsis really seems... scarier in bw2.

I also remember quite vividly how vapid and empty Marlin was. Honestly... what an awful script for that character.

• 1 month later...

My favorite moment is when I passed the Elite 4 and won against the champion!

Favorite Battle: Kyurem

ALWAYS MY TEAM: Mew LV 100 Arceus LV 100 GENESECT LV 100 CRESSELIA LV 100 ****LUGIA**** LV 100 *****HO-OH***** LV 100