Pokegen Help

PhoenixKing

I'm not sure really but. Have six Pokemon in your party maybe your transporting them into your party directly?

ive tried both transporting them directly into my party and with a full party and them being transported to the pc it always says they arent holding anything. but when i upload it to pokecheck or something similar it says they are holding the item i gave them.

ive tried both transporting them directly into my party and with a full party and them being transported to the pc it always says they arent holding anything. but when i upload it to pokecheck or something similar it says they are holding the item i gave them.

Hmm I'm not sure then try uninstalling then reinstalling it.

Also try with this Skarmory i recently gen'ed. To see if maybe your doing something wrong.

i got the leftovers from your Skarmory just fine, went right into my party with the held item. so it must be something im doing. but im not sure what im doing wrong.

When I use Pokegen and send m save back to my Platinum game I get a communication error whenever I try to use the union room. Also this is an actual game card and not on an emulator

What changes did you make?

Also, this deserves its own thread. (Maybe Codr will split it)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im getting a problem, (Action Replay Code Method for Pokemon Black) with Pokegen Version 3.1.10

i want to create a pokemon for Wifi battles that is competetive without spending months of my life breeding (i was breeding before in generation 4 and it takes up too much time)

Whenever i Create a pokemon in code form and trigger it with select using action replay then check my party the game gives me "an error has occured, please turn the power off" on the black touch screen and a blue top screen

1. Choose species (Froslass)

2. Choose PID with Suitable IV, nature and Ability (set ability to either and make it dream world ability with 0X42 = 1

3. Held item none, shiny no, happiness 0

4. Game where pokemon was met : Black (2)/ White (2)

This is where i think i encounter the problem, im not sure if this actually effects me using pokemon black instead of pokemon black 2, though i doubt it

5. location :Day care couple , pokeball, level 0

6 Encounter: Egg/pal park/event date 13/08/2012

7.as egg

black city

black (2) and white (2) again

8. no change to stats

9. Viable attacks learned by Froslass with max pp

10. My trainer ID and name

11. Extra bytes 66 0x42 1 , no ribbons

i place it in slot 1 party

then generate Code for Pokemon Black hold Select, only tickbox ticked is the one with "selected pokemon (1)"

what am i doing wrong?