Issues downloading pokegen?

Hello, i am trying to download pokegen from the stickied topic but whenever i click on the download link fire fox, chrome and opera tell me the link cannot be found, is the link down or i am the only one downloading the problem? and finally are there any mirrors to the download?

there arent any mirrors? i will try shutting down avast for a minute to see if it's web protection shield is screwing with the connection

EDIT:

Avast is not the issue, does the server has some kind of block againts latin america or wanred users (i got a warning about two years ago i dunno if that matters)

Also i logged on my other Pc, same issue still happens, can any one please tell me if i can download this from an other link?

OK i just discovered something new also it seems i can download the files attached to the posts i just tested it with the french version, any could attach please to a post the newest version of pokegen, but idk if the mods are looking onto this anymore

Thanks!, this one works, i had a friend download it for me from the link of the stickied topic, it seems the server blocks all ip's that arent north american or canadian, i live in south america so this much i can guess

ok now stuff is even more odd, i clicked the first link you posted and now it works O_o

Can you ping pokegen.projectpokemon.org?

To test this, open the command prompt (just type in cmd.exe) and type "ping pokegen.projectpokemon.org".

If you can't, then that would explain why. If you can, then we'll have to test further.

i cant, sorry for the late reply, i had some business to take care off and today i could log in onto my laptop, no i cannot ping pokegen.projectpokemon.org

ok this is odd seems my topic dissapeared from the forums O_o

When I download the PokéSav of Diamond and Pearl from the site, my antivirus find a virus Trojan

It is not our fault that your antivirus software sucks by detecting a faulse trojan. It also is not our fault if your computer was previously infected with a virus or trojan before downloading Pokesav or Pokegen.

I think the OPs problem has been resolved since ROC posted Pokegen elsewhere. Case closed.