Please Welcome: Regina George

Regina George

Hello, I am Regina George. I have many experiences with Pokémon forums and I plan to be a large help to Project Pokémon. I am very social and I enjoy learning new things. So please, don't be intimidated by my username, but just drpo by and say "Hi."

- Regina George -

Well, some may have seen the movie Mean Girls and Regina George played the mean and wild one. However, I'm not like that at all, but she did play an interesting role in the movie. Nevertheless, thank you all for the warm welcomes and I can see this forum needs a lot of work to be done, so like said, I'll try my best to help this new forum live through.

Welcome to the forums Regina.

Thank you.

o_O

I never saw that movie, but I knew I heard that name from somewhere. I'm Wraith89, your local ghost. And please don't tell the Ghostbusters where I am. Thanks.

Well, it is definitely a benefit to have a local forum ghost. It adds a bit if chill to my posts I would assume. Don't worry though, as I will won't tell the Ghost Busters you are here.

I noticed you are a moderator in the new HeartGold and SoulSilver section by the way. I want to let you know that is where I want to help this forum out greatly, so be expecting to see me around there.

Oh yes, I am very well accustomed with the HG/SS Section indeed. You see I am from another forum PokéCommunity and I have a lot of experience with such things.

May I suggest adding a rules sticky to the section, it will help out quite a lot to the members who post there. I do notice a lot of Spam as well, so it could be cleaned up a bit, however I will allow you to attend to your business with that. As I say, thank you for the welcome and I'll be in great help with you.

Hmm, PokéCommunity is a great forum and I've been there for awhile now [since last year actually].

Anyway, thanks again and yes rules will definitely be a help. I wish I could have worked with you to help clean up that mess, but at least I've already gotten to help out by making positive suggestions. ^_^