Looking to battle anyone on Black and White Wi-Fi.

- Lvl. 100 6vs6 Singles

- Open to any type of battle, but please notify what you would prefer (OU,UU,NU,RU,BL,Uber)

- Pokemon Black: Name: Sukotto ; FC: 1464 1202 7380

- Please no outrageously hacked Pokemon. If you have used Pokesav/Pokegen to generate LEGAL battling Pokemon, they are welcome. (An example of an unwelcome hacked Pokemon would include one with all its stats maxed out, or the notorious Wonder Guarded Spiritomb)

- I will be available to battle at ant point today between the hours of 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm, and will remain on the site for contact. As or the rest of the week, please send a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible to work out a time that will work for us both.

Hope to hear back from someone, and looking forward to some good battling practice.

While I have no problem leaving this thread open for the time being, this isn't a high traffic forum. 200+ people browsing the forums right now are unregistered, and I bet they're all just downloading stuff from the contribution forums for events.

You're much more likely to find a battle at a higher trafficed forum, one with a dedicated battling section (rather than discussing battling), on Pokemon Online, or in a high traffic irc channel like #spp-wifi on purplesurge.net's server.

I'd offer my services, but the Wi-Fi I'm using right now isn't compatible wiht a DS.

• 4 months later...