RNGing Mew in Pokemon Emerald Help Needed

Hello,

I just purchased a Supercard DSTwo (and it is on the way in the mail), and I am trying to figure out how to RNG a Mew on Pokemon Emerald. What I am looking to accomplish is to RNG a legitimate Mew on a Japanese version of Pokemon Emerald (on the Supercard DSTwo) that I can then transfer over to my Pokemon Platinum version, etc.

However, I have been having trouble figuring out exactly how to do that. I have been unable to find the files for the event of the Old Sea Map for that game.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the information, I have one additional question. If I were to use an AR code/patcher to put the Old Sea Map onto the game, and then RNG and catch Mew afterwards, would Mew be considered hacked or cheated? I want to try and use the Mew for online battling in Battle Revolution and Black/White (trading from the Japanese Pokemon Emerald to my American Pokemon Emerald, etc from there).

If you are having trouble, you can just use your save file on an English rom, warp to Faraway Island then go back to a Japanese rom.

That's what I did to RNG the shiny Mew I had.