• Sony

You forgot:

Halo: ODST.

Halo: Reach.

Crackdown 2.

Left 4 Dead 2.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Shadow Complex.

and Microsoft's answer to the Wii, with it's on Facial, Speech, and Movement recognition.

There is even more games that is making this, and next year SlOw.

Edited by HottSushiz

you also forgot MGS!lightinig bolt action!raiden is back!I cant wait!:D:D:D:D:D:D

And uncharted among thieves i cant wait for this i loved the first!:D:D:D:D:D

Assassins creed will be awesome to!and FF13&14!:D:D:D

But there is still no word on KH3!!:( i have all but given up hope on this now....

i think sony wins microsoft coming a close second

I gotta go calm down....

You forgot:

Halo: ODST.

Halo: Reach.

Crackdown 2.

Left 4 Dead 2.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Shadow Complex.

and Microsoft's answer to the Wii, with it's on Facial, Speech, and Movement recognition.

There is even more games that is making this, and next year SlOw.

you also forgot MGS!lightinig bolt action!raiden is back!I cant wait!:D:D:D:D:D:D

And uncharted among thieves i cant wait for this i loved the first!:D:D:D:D:D

Assassins creed will be awesome to!and FF13&14!:D:D:D

But there is still no word on KH3!!:( i have all but given up hope on this now....

i think sony wins microsoft coming a close second

I gotta go calm down....

I think sony did this year.

no flaming me please lol.

if you want to watch the entire thing

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/

these are some i remember

Golden Sun DS

Pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky

etc.

microsoft

LFD2

MSG

sony

GOW 3

FF 13

FF 14

Right there in the bold i mentioned Left for dead 2 (LFD2) and Metal gear solid (MGS) before

Nintendo won.

Microsoft's video thing seems pretty neat, but they are plagued with horrible developers. There will be very few games that work well with this new feature and it'll probably end up going the same way as the Sony Eye Toy.

Sony's demonstration of their new hardware was awkward as hell, for one. Who let that guy give a speech? But I guess Nintendo's key note was pretty awkward, too (not a fan of the new VP of Marketing).

But my favorite part of ALL of E3, was during the Sony demo when the guy said the new hardware was more intuitive and offered a better experience than anything else on the market now. Yeah, well... it's not ON the market now, is it?!? But the Wii has been on the market for how many years? And Wii MotionPlus comes out in how many days?

Wii already had a huge running start and MotionPlus will be out for MONTHS before Sony's new peripheral ever hits shelves.

Once again, Nintendo proves to be the innovators and everyone else just copies exactly what they do... years later.

If you want a list of Nintendo innovations that have been blatantly copied, it's not that hard to find online. Or just ask me, I'll make a list.

I'm a Nintendo fanboy, what do you expect? :P

Golden Sun DS, Mario games (though I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna pick up Galaxy, I hated the first one, I miss 2D Mario games :P), Metroid Prime, neaaaaaat.

And also, I only own the wii. So, yeah, Nintendo for the win.

nintendo rulez ...

talking bout handheld

sony's a fool ..look at the design of PSP GO, i don't really like it =_= and also why they stop producing UMD after October =_=

... to think that they will only provide games through PSN store ...

it will only lead into hacking their stuffs =_= .. coz' many will not be able to play their games because of internet speed problem and stuffs, they will try to hacking the PSN games and maybe the web itself xD

still .. nintendo is the best at handheld ..

DSi rulez ... DSiWare rulez .. xD

i beleive that many great games will be released through DSiWare .. and with reasonable price (i think it's cheap ^^coz' their game is only range from 2$-8$, and free offcourse xD) .. to think that super mario vs donkey kong : minis march only cost 800 DSipoint ... and many improvement here and there .. especially for the brand new stages and the wifi stage trading xD ...

DSiWare is totally awesome xD

i hope that nintendo will release a clock application of pokemon xD

Even though I'm a Nintendo fanboy I'd have to go with Microsoft. I'm hoping they do a lot with their motion/voice sensor. That was a big plus for me.

I'd never choose Sony due to the fact I'm not a fan of many of their games.

Nintendo doesn't have much coming out: Super Mario Galaxy, IMO, was a flop, I prefer the classic mario games. And they're just milking Metroid now, I mean, Corruption was supposed to be the final game but nooo, they had to make another

Even though I'm a Nintendo fanboy I'd have to go with Microsoft. I'm hoping they do a lot with their motion/voice sensor. That was a big plus for me.

I'd never choose Sony due to the fact I'm not a fan of many of their games.

Nintendo doesn't have much coming out: Super Mario Galaxy, IMO, was a flop, I prefer the classic mario games. And they're just milking Metroid now, I mean, Corruption was supposed to be the final game but nooo, they had to make another

Metroid was a popular game, so now wonder if they make the new one. And finally, someone agrees with me; Galaxy sucks :x

What's so bad about Galaxy?

I really want to try out the Project Natal for Xbox 360, it's like the Wii but a upgrade, a ridiculously large upgrade, but i think the only think the 1 game that was announced in E3 that is going to make this year slow for me is.......... Left 4 Dead 2, or maybe Golden Sun DS, but there is Scribblenauts, although Megaman Starforce Black Ace, and Red Joker look really wicked, Eeek! :eek: i can't decide.