Platinum: Complete Pokedex?

Gloryzap

Project Pokémon did not create Pokesav and does not update its programming content.

That being said, some of us are working on writing software to replace Pokesav, and the Pokédex structure has been (mostly) reverse engineered, so it's just a matter of time now.

If you would like to help us map out the rest of the Platinum save file, feel free to join the thread in my signature. The more help we get, the faster this stuff comes out.

and the Pokédex structure has been (mostly) reverse engineered, so it's just a matter of time now.

By me, I might add.

The only things I have left to discover are the forms for: Burmy, Wormadam, Shaymin, Giratina. Everything else I've already discovered.

And please, do help with that thread if you can. I think I'm the only one actually researching stuff for it.

Jiggy, I can't ever thank you enough for the work you are doing / have done. I didn't mean not to credit you there.

Also, as lame as it sounds, I'm not doing much research anymore, as I am attempting to put what we do know into a code library for programmers. But some of the little things we don't know the location of, I do plan on getting to myself.