New to Pokesav (And Project Pokemon), Questions/Requests ITT

Polynikes

Hey all, I've been looking for a good website to get involved with Pokemon since I've been playing forever and this seemed to be it. Recently some people on another board I visit, /v/, mentioned Pokesav. I've downloaded it, and seen the youtube video. However I don't have the physical equipment needed to use it.

So before I make a request for a team, I have a question:

1. Me and my friend used to use action replay way back when. It was great to manipulate the game, but it messed up the saving of the game. Does using pokesav mess up the save file (or anything else)?

2. I've been told using Pokesav makes people be able to notice if you've used it, so they wont battle with you or trade with you. I doubt this is true, but is it?

3. If someone uses Pokesav to make a team of pokemon, then are they able to use the Wi-Fi system and trade? Because I would be happy if I supplied the info for a team I want and then someone loads it up then trades with me. However I dunno if this is possible.

Thanks for input, and sorry in advance if these are stupid questions.

As far as I know, Pokesav doesn't screw anything up. AR, I know, can definitely screw stuff up. It's happened to me.

As long as you make the Pokemon legal, there shouldn't be a problem. No Wonder Guard Spiritombs and stuff. Here's a guide for that:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=825&highlight=legality+guide

And yes, if you requested a team, you could have it sent over. I can only make codes and .pkm files, though.

I didn't know there was this much programming involved in a pokemon. Looks a lot more simple on the outside.

Cue my entrance.

Also, Pokesav might leave traces on your save file, but honestly I don't think even Nintendo would look for / find them if it does. That being said, I don't trust Pokesav, as I've seen it fail for varying logic-related reasons.

The AR should be fine though.

• 2 weeks later...