Aura Guardians!

pokemonfan

Aura guardians are just another one of pokemon's famous myths and legends. Yet, they are mentioned in the anime several times. Like in the movie "Lucario and the mystery of mew" Lucario appeared from a staff that was 500 years old and was part of an ancient legend. Aaron was lucario's master and an aura guardian who taught lucario the ways of the aura. Lucario thought he had been betrayed but in the end Lucario knew what really happened. Ash also helps be the hero in this movie and lucario actually mistakes Ash for Aaron because of the similarities in the Aura he emits.

Also in the pokemon episode "The keystone pops" there is another mentioning of the Aura guardians, however, this one was unnamed. He was in another town legend and he was the one that defeated and sealed up spiritomb so that it couldn't cause trouble anymore. This aura guardian had a pikachu, just like ash. Ash was the one that unleashed spiritomb again, plus then he sealed it back up again.

Once again, in the episode "Lost Leader Strategy" They meet maylene who, has a lucario! Maylene has been having trouble finding herself confidence even with a lucario by her side. I'm sure seeing this lucario would stir up painful memories for both ash and pikachu. Lucario, is in tune with the aura as always and so is maylene. Because of the aura lucario and maylene can battle in perfect sync!

Then in the episode "Pokemon ranger and the kidnapped riolu part 1" and "Pokemon ranger and the kidnapped riolu part 2" the aura is mentioned yet again. However, this time, obviously, it deals with a riolu. This is a very special riolu, that was specially raised so that it could learn the move aura sphere without evolving. This move has been known by all the other lucario's that have been seen in anime. Ironically, although if you think about it it really isn't ironic, Ash and riolu are able to communicate via aura. Meaning, their aura is extremely similar. In fact ash can even see where riolu is by sensing his aura, obviously ash is in tune with the aura when a being who is truly with the aura has been encountered.

Pokedex: Lucario:

Its the aura pokemon, a well trained one can sense someone half a mile away, using the aura it can sense the thoughts and movements of someone else, it can feel what others can feel, and it can understand human speech.

I believe based on all of this that lucario's and riolu's are descendants of other aura guardians, humans that have mastered the aura. Perhaps that riolu that they found is a pokemon representative of the aura guardian Aaron? After all ash and that riolu were on the same aura channel. Perhaps ash's real destiny is to become a powerful aura guardian.

What do you think based on all of this?

Additionally, if I missed anything or my information was incorrect please post the correct info or info that I missed!

Please comment!

• 1 month later...

Actually, Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu is different. That Riolu wasn't related with Sir Aaron or his Lucario. It was just a special Riolu that belonged to a palace. That explains why it has aura sphere. (Note: Riolu can't learn Aura Sphere, out of all the non-ubers, only Lucario and Togekiss can learn it)

Also, Riolu and Lucario can't be descendants of Aura Guardians. They just possess the powers to seek others' auras. Riolu and Lucario are Pokemon. Pokemon can't be the offspring of Humans.

Actually, Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu is different. That Riolu wasn't related with Sir Aaron or his Lucario. It was just a special Riolu that belonged to a palace. That explains why it has aura sphere. (Note: Riolu can't learn Aura Sphere, out of all the non-ubers, only Lucario and Togekiss can learn it)

Also, Riolu and Lucario can't be descendants of Aura Guardians. They just possess the powers to seek others' auras. Riolu and Lucario are Pokemon. Pokemon can't be the offspring of Humans.

Then explain how ash couldn't communicate with maylene's lucario. The auras have to be similar in order for them to communicate telepathically like that. Meaning that riolu's aura, ash's aura, and sir Aaron's aura are all similar.

Humans may be aura guardians but it was the pokemon that taught them and they joined forces to become the aura guardians. What I was getting at was the fact that riolu could be descendant of an aura guardian and ash could be as well due to his connection with not one but 2 aura beings.

Also, on iron island, ash couldn't communicate with riley's lucario so there has to be a variable that both riolu, and sir Aaron's lucario have that the others dont that allow ash to communicate with them. This variable I believe is similar auras.

Sure, let's go with that, the truth is not what you want it to be...

Its physically impossible..there is no way a lucario could breed with a human. What would you get a luman or a hucario? Humans cant create pokemon and pokemon cant create humans..its physically impossible. However lets not stray to far off topic.

Lucario isn't the only pokemon that can learn aura sphere.

Togekiss and lucario are the only ones that aren't legendaries that can learn this move...does this make them demilegendaries like arcanine?

Also

mew

mewtwo

dialga

palkia

and giratina (both formes)

can learn aura sphere.

Does this mean that the aura is used for manipulating time, space, and psychic power? Could the aura be the center of many more things then feeling someone else's emotions or communicating via the aura.

Then explain how ash couldn't communicate with maylene's lucario. The auras have to be similar in order for them to communicate telepathically like that. Meaning that riolu's aura, ash's aura, and sir Aaron's aura are all similar.

Humans may be aura guardians but it was the pokemon that taught them and they joined forces to become the aura guardians. What I was getting at was the fact that riolu could be descendant of an aura guardian and ash could be as well due to his connection with not one but 2 aura beings.

Also, on iron island, ash couldn't communicate with riley's lucario so there has to be a variable that both riolu, and sir Aaron's lucario have that the others dont that allow ash to communicate with them. This variable I believe is similar auras.

Yes, Ash did have an aura connection with Sir Aaron, and that was the only reason Lucario talked to it. But Maylene's Lucario hardly even got to know about Ash's Aura and also it was from the present. Sir Aaron's Lucario was millennia from the past. It should've died already but it was preserved in the staff, that's what makes it special. Also, mentioned in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Pokeballs wasn't invented yet and Lucario was Sir Aaron's student. This means that Sir Aaron actually taught Lucario how to use Aura. So perhaps, other present Lucario could use aura because modern technology was way better than back in the past.

I wasn't talking about that.

PM me for more...

I know that evandixon but its physically impossible.

Yes, Ash did have an aura connection with Sir Aaron, and that was the only reason Lucario talked to it. But Maylene's Lucario hardly even got to know about Ash's Aura and also it was from the present. Sir Aaron's Lucario was millennia from the past. It should've died already but it was preserved in the staff, that's what makes it special. Also, mentioned in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Pokeballs wasn't invented yet and Lucario was Sir Aaron's student. This means that Sir Aaron actually taught Lucario how to use Aura. So perhaps, other present Lucario could use aura because modern technology was way better than back in the past.

Maylene's lucario didn't speak to ash in that way. Isn't that what I said. i'm not sure what your doing other then restating what I said and already know.

I never thought about it that way..perhaps humans were taught by lucarios but then humans can teach the uneducated lucarios. It does in fact mean that there had to multiple lucarios and those that couldn't find a teacher of their own kind might've been taught by a human. So of course this would mean we'd have to know who the teachers of the teachers were to justify the statement but I dont believe we do. Let's not forget how riley is learning from lucario though.

Ash doesn't just connect with the aura's of the past but also in the pokemon ranger and the kidnapped riolu he could communicate with riolu via the aura. It was a very special riolu too like that lucario was special. Perhaps ash has a special aura.

Lets not forget he was the one that released spiritomb and then sealed him away again in "The keystone pops" the aura guardian that sealed spiritomb away 500 years ago also had a pikachu. Isn't it ironic how ash seems to be so involved with aura guardians and old legends? I think ash is destined to be an aura guardian.

Edit:

Riolu did have nothing to do with sir aaron but it is very possible that they had similar aura's or riolu's aura was similar to that of sir aaron's lucario in order for riolu and ash to communicate.

Of course its typical but isn't it interesting? I never saw the second movie but I know its with ash and he is the "chosen one" right and he has to save the birds and lugia from someone that wants to capture them. I think that's how it goes but I'm not sure.

It isn't interesting, it was at first but now it's just ridiculous how Ash is this and Ash is that..

Physically Impossible? it's Pokemon little creates the size of a mouse can kill, while a Skitty can mate with a Wailord, and that's possible?

It's quite obvious Ash would be chosen to be the Aura Guardian, although i would of prefer someone else, i don't know why, but main characters don't appeal to me, they always make them overpowered, i think i prefer Brock, or Tracey.

I know that evandixon but its physically impossible.

Maylene's lucario didn't speak to ash in that way. Isn't that what I said. i'm not sure what your doing other then restating what I said and already know.

I never thought about it that way..perhaps humans were taught by lucarios but then humans can teach the uneducated lucarios. It does in fact mean that there had to multiple lucarios and those that couldn't find a teacher of their own kind might've been taught by a human. So of course this would mean we'd have to know who the teachers of the teachers were to justify the statement but I dont believe we do. Let's not forget how riley is learning from lucario though.

Ash doesn't just connect with the aura's of the past but also in the pokemon ranger and the kidnapped riolu he could communicate with riolu via the aura. It was a very special riolu too like that lucario was special. Perhaps ash has a special aura.

Lets not forget he was the one that released spiritomb and then sealed him away again in "The keystone pops" the aura guardian that sealed spiritomb away 500 years ago also had a pikachu. Isn't it ironic how ash seems to be so involved with aura guardians and old legends? I think ash is destined to be an aura guardian.

Edit:

Riolu did have nothing to do with sir aaron but it is very possible that they had similar aura's or riolu's aura was similar to that of sir aaron's lucario in order for riolu and ash to communicate.

Indirectly....

Even though no two can be the same, there can be at least a decillion and a half of auras that are similer.

Only if Special means Different

That one just lacked the art of telepathy.