My Pleasure. Aurin

LadyAurin

An interesting community, to say the least. I seem to have neglected to post anything in the introductions section, so I'll rectify this. Hm, a little bit about myself...

My name's Alicia, though everyone calls me Aurin. I've been playing Pokemon since it came out, and have been battling competitively for a long while, but, until recently, I did not have a DS. So I'm new with the current generation, and still building my team. I tend to like RP quite a bit, and interesting concepts moreso than the generally accepted builds for pokemon teams. My current team isn't legitimate, and is will be somewhat modified, but it is based off of RP concepts designed by myself and a few of my friends. I'll make a few competitive teams when I've played the current generation a little longer.

My hobbies tend to relate to gaming and reading, but I've an avid background in music, and enjoy it quite a bit. I roleplay and play tabletop games quite a bit, but now that I've gotten time for, and the equipment for, the current generation of pokemon games, I should be around here [and hopefully battling over wifi] quite a bit.

It's a pleasure to meet you all,

Aurin

Well, then, I like you already. I'm a huge fan of Phantom, and played Christine in a high school production of it, though in my opinion most people in high school should not be attempting said musical, as it sounds relatively silly to have people that young and untrained trying some of that.

But anyway, it is nice to meet you, and I hope to have a chance to battle you over wi-fi sometime. Just for fun. Well, when I put together a team.