Site: Project Pokémon`s International Pokédex

NewsBot

Now this is what I call a pokedex

Let me add some more greatness to this

Once the egg moves and tutor moves are finished, this pokedex will be better than serebii's

Also, it says the translation will be done by the time platinum hits the UK, which means it will be done this friday

Specifically, the translations will be done when platinum hits the UK. SCV extracts all the data for the pokedexes directly from the game to save time and ensure that our data is error-free.

Its so stupid, if you ask me, they might as well not bother releasing platinum in the uk as all of my pkm friends have had it imported over from the US

Company's like Game and gamestation lose so much money because of it so they may as well not bother

Its so stupid, if you ask me, they might as well not bother releasing platinum in the uk as all of my pkm friends have had it imported over from the US

Company's like Game and gamestation lose so much money because of it so they may as well not bother

The same as with diamond and pearl, it was cheaper to import a game from the US than to buy it (3 months later) in the stores here.

The same as with diamond and pearl, it was cheaper to import a game from the US than to buy it (3 months later) in the stores here.

What gets me, why do they waste time changing them over from NTSC to PAL? It dosen't change anything

Game might as well just import them over themselfs

What gets me, why do they waste time changing them over from NTSC to PAL? It dosen't change anything

Game might as well just import them over themselfs

NTSC and PAL are standards for TVs... They don't apply to DS or other handheld games, only console. I'm not sure what the localization procedure includes though... It does seem a bit odd to wait so long for essentialy the same product.

NTSC and PAL are standards for TVs... They don't apply to DS or other handheld games, only console. I'm not sure what the localization procedure includes though... It does seem a bit odd to wait so long for essentialy the same product.

Oh, if they don't change it from NTSC to PAL, then what do they change?