Might be of some help to some of you guys.

mewmart

I have here the 492 pokemon PKM (No Arceus) files categorized into folders of their respective Pokedex numbers. Simply just load them up. All, I'm 95% sure, are legit pokemon. Event Pokes are all legit and valid too. This would be useful for people who wish to start the game immediately with all the pokemon available to them. Of course, even with the 492 pokes, the Pokedex won't be updated. =/ (For D/P Pokesav, there's a flag check for Complete National Dex but not for Pt)

If there are any illegal ones, do let me know, I'll change accordingly.

Hope that this small contribution can help as many as I can, just like how you guys in US or wherever are rendering me help too. Singapore's Pokemon community I notice is pretty small =(

Entire Pokedex in Sequence.zip

Entire Pokedex in Sequence.zip

• 10 months later...

Yeah I'm pretty sure this will be valid for HGSS as well. As to loading them up to boxes, just select Load Box in the Storage Edit in Pokesav, and select all the PKM files in the folder I labelled in Pokedex Number, and all the Pokemon will load in exactly the same National Pokedex Order.

Bump up this thread. Mods, should this be stickied? =)

Don't ask for a sticky.

I'm closing this. It's an old thread, nobody has posted anything of relevance in it, and by the OPs admission, he doesn't know how legal they all are.

OP, I thank you for your hard work. Anybody who wants to keep tabs on this thread, I'd suggest bookmarking it.