I'm a witness...

ALEGUS

OMG!!!! I am going to be a witness for a case....

STORY: Theres this kid with a condition that i am not going to speak about...

he had sworn to me he would kill me(i thougth he was kidding)and others.

Day after day he alwaays shouted at everyone and pushed everyone:mad: .

the thing is he swore in front of everybody he would kill a guy(friend of mine kinda) I know:eek:

and they foutgh so now i have to go to say everything he did to me and my friends.

I think it's bad to disclose cases out in the general public. I heard that a girl didn't win or lose because she posted about in the general public (Blogs, Myspace and Facebook) and they said it could influence and cause the Jury to be bias or something. =/

I think it's bad to disclose cases out in the general public. I heard that a girl didn't win or lose because she posted about in the general public (Blogs, Myspace and Facebook) and they said it could influence and cause the Jury to be bias or something. =/

That's true, to an extent, for the US legal system. It's because jury trials have jurors from the public, and they're supposed to not be biased. I have no idea how the Portugese legal system works, and this may very well be not a trial at all, but just calling witnesses to see if something can be worked out.

That's true, to an extent, for the US legal system. It's because jury trials have jurors from the public, and they're supposed to not be biased. I have no idea how the Portugese legal system works, and this may very well be not a trial at all, but just calling witnesses to see if something can be worked out.

Where are you gettin' Portuguese? He is Puetro Rican... So the legal system is the same there as in the US (It's a US territory), Lax? And yeah... I don't understand people sometimes..., "Hey! I read online that some guy is being convicted of muder in the third degree, but he said he didn't do it so I believe him!" The human mind is a wonderful thing, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': I second da boss' ideas, Squint?!

Munch Bro Alert: Well in a way the jury system could be manipulated online, but that fear is close to irrational, Hey?

The Snore: Alert, we don't wanna hear 'bout your rashes... *snore*... By the way boss I have a real pain under me... *snore*... could you look at it for me, Snore?

... That is called a bedsore... You get those when you don't move for four days straight, Lax?!

OBJECTION! V

_objection__v2_by_Chimpantalones.gif

He is puerto rican,not Portugese!

epic lol

btw

I love pheonix wrigth games(true EPICNESS)

well even saying im a witness doesnt matter too much because there are around 30 witneses

lol

techers an student will be interrrogated with proper autorization

including me

i am,realy scared

its my first real case