Black & White Pokemon Files (.pkm) for Everyone! [Not Finished/Only Done 494-531][My Stats: Not Active]

PopEyeJR

Musharna!!! Lol I just hope you get there before the end of the day, because THAT is some good progress, if not I just hope you get through the 3 elemental pokemon lol like pansage and such. Good luck man, don't forget to take breaks and get snacks! :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Musharna!!! Lol I just hope you get there before the end of the day, because THAT is some good progress, if not I just hope you get through the 3 elemental pokemon lol like pansage and such. Good luck man, don't forget to take breaks and get snacks! :D

Musharna by today O_o I don't think I'll be able to do that :( I just finished Liepard and it was annoying with all the freaking Spoilers. Probably, by today, I will be finishing Simisear. It's a long process...

Musharna by today O_o I don't think I'll be able to do that :( I just finished Liepard and it was annoying with all the freaking Spoilers. Probably, by today, I will be finishing Simisear. It's a long process...

Hahaa I totally understand, you can do as many as you want I'm suree it's really irritating getting everything right and that is a lott of files to upload for each pokemon, you're doing great so farr though so keep it up :)

Perhaps you could just use Zip and in the spoilers put whats in the zip for each pokemon that way you dont have to upload to megafire and have over 9000 spoilers of course you would still have to add the egg and shinys but still It would save a ridiculous amount of time.

Perhaps you could just use Zip and in the spoilers put whats in the zip for each pokemon that way you dont have to upload to megafire and have over 9000 spoilers of course you would still have to add the egg and shinys but still It would save a ridiculous amount of time.

Noooo it looks so amazing with each individual pokemon spread out and having both normal and shiny sprites next to it and don't forget about how he puts the name of the pokemon in the color of their type, which is EPIC! And besides there are a lot of people like myself who cannot use .zip files, so we wouldn't be able to get the desired pokemon. D:

Noooo it looks so amazing with each individual pokemon spread out and having both normal and shiny sprites next to it and don't forget about how he puts the name of the pokemon in the color of their type, which is EPIC! And besides there are a lot of people like myself who cannot use .zip files, so we wouldn't be able to get the desired pokemon. D:

I didnt mean get rid of all the good stuff just the 50 spoilers for each pokemon lol I mean I really like the layout but the effort needed to put into it is something else I would already be burnt out. Also you should be able to open zip files on a mac im not sure why you cant. Also Keep up the amazing work PopEye.

I didnt mean get rid of all the good stuff just the 50 spoilers for each pokemon lol I mean I really like the layout but the effort needed to put into it is something else I would already be burnt out. Also you should be able to open zip files on a mac im not sure why you cant. Also Keep up the amazing work PopEye.

Oh I see what you mean, and yeah I don't know either I must not have the right application to open it up with, I always download it and whenever I try to open it, it tells me that it's not compatible or something like that. But I do agree that it probably takes a lot more work putting in all of those spoilers, but it's also a little bit more organized that way. We'll just leave it up to PopEye, if he wants to do all that extra work then so be it! xD

Haha I was gonna say that. If he wants to do it im all for it. Oh and hey you know how I said I would stop for now.....well...I got bored at work and may or may not have done Timburr, Tympole, Throh, Sawk, Sewaddle, Venipede, Cottonee and Petilil. Well not all at work but...yeah.

Haha I was gonna say that. If he wants to do it im all for it. Oh and hey you know how I said I would stop for now.....well...I got bored at work and may or may not have done Timburr, Tympole, Throh, Sawk, Sewaddle, Venipede, Cottonee and Petilil. Well not all at work but...yeah.

LOL I finished Pansage and Simisage. I would've finished it earlier but I was having fun... on other sites :creep: Also, tell me when you updated your .zip in post #2.

lol No Problem. Ill updade it now. Have all the fun you want Im usually on xbox live when im looking doing all the pokemon stuff and Cozmonic you should try http://www.kekaosx.com/en/

Gah!! I thought this would work too.. It wouldn't open, I'm not sure why but it won't open... at ALL, and some .zip files have .exe files within them, and those I am positive can't be accessed on a Mac, I've asked yahoo... :P

Basculin is strange it has 9 different options four for each form and there is an in game trade for a blue form Basculin with Rock Head which cant be found in the wild... oh well I have all nine lol

Basculin is going to be a massive headache :(

Added Pansear & Simisear. Panpour and Simipour maybe my last ones for today.

Great work today man!! Can't wait to see Munna and Musharna tomorrow! ;) This thread is already looking soo amazing it's so full of epicness!!

And wow nice jasterj how long did it take you to get all 9 ? o.0

Great work today man!! Can't wait to see Munna and Musharna tomorrow! ;) This thread is already looking soo amazing it's so full of epicness!!

And wow nice jasterj how long did it take you to get all 9 ? o.0

like 20 minutes. The red forms are in the little shadow in the water and the blue forms you can get by just surfing in pinwheel forest both have 100% encounter rate and there is a trade in Driftville city for a blue form with Rock Head which cant be found anywhere else in the game lol but I got all of them. Now I'm in the Desert Resort and am failing...everything has like a 10% encounter rate and multiple abilities and all I need is one more ability for 2 males and 1 female...

Edited by jasterj

Updated Zip with 12 new pokemon....I think organizing them is taking more time then finding and catching them ...lol. Im done till the first post is updated with ALL the pokemon zip, then Ill start again.

It is taking time organizing them. But I don't mind. Once I'm finish with this list, I will feel good about my self :)