iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nice. He's been busy with the pokemon database thing. I seem to be be catching quicker then he can edit the post lol.

Also I noticed you dont have the Gen V ice dragon. If you would like I can upload the pkm from my white version.

haha nice. He's been busy with the pokemon database thing. I seem to be be catching quicker then he can edit the post lol.

Also I noticed you dont have the Gen V ice dragon. If you would like I can upload the pkm from my white version.

I have the Dragon just i am waiting for other stuff first :P

I'm done creating Pokemon. Since my Pokemon database was deleted for a reason that is yet to be revealed, I am done creating Pokemon.

Could you explain to me why the server works so well? On ir-gts, it usually fails :(

Nvm, it is Shiny DTS :P

Shiny of The Day will not be Updated today untell i can Find someone to make me More Shinys for me =/ Sorry

I will just put up a older Shiny from the other day since alot of people wanted Axew i will readd it for today.

This is so awesome, thank you so much. One small question why do the pokemon have 0/0HP? Does this mean they can't be used for battling ever?
This happens to me if I download them directly to my party. I just deposit them into the PC and take them back and it fixes the problem.

Pokemon Coming soon to Black and White!

[Coming Soon] Regirock377.gif

[Coming Soon] Regice378.gif

[Coming Soon] Registeel379.gif

[Coming Soon] Dialga483.gif

[Coming Soon] Palkia484.gif

[Coming Soon] Heatran485.gif

[Coming Soon] Regigigas486.gif

[Coming Soon] Darkrai491.gif

[Coming Soon] Uxie480.gif

[Coming Soon] Mesprit481.gif

[Coming Soon] Azelf482.gif

[Coming Soon] Cresselia488.gif

[Coming Soon] Tornadus641.gif

[Coming Soon] Thundurus642.gif

[Coming Soon] Landorus645.gif

[Coming Soon] Kyurem646.gif

Milestone Special Added!

[Milestone Special] Shiny Zoroark571s.gif

(Milestone Pokemon Changes Every 10,000 Pokemon Distributed)

Way to go everyone!, we hit +10,000 Pokemon Sent to Gen 5!, Thank you everyone for using the System now lets hit 20,000!!!!!!

Thank you guys doing using the Distributed Center, I didnt think we would last this long doing this to be honest I though it would of died out 3 days ago but it didn't :), Also Thank you PopEyeJR for Making the Pokemon to use in my System, without you I would of been stuck :) and a Very Special Thanks to Everyone else who used the System, Without you guys I Wouldn't still be here doing this!