iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

I am moving the GTS Station to my own site now because i am having alot of problems with this site atm it takes me ages to view and post updates. I would love to thank the Staff here for letting me host my Pokemon GTS Center here :)

Request for the Staff:

I have gotten a good amount of people to sign up here i think to post here and some traffic is it possible i could atleast post my website URL here for people to know where the new post is located at?

URL:http://deadigaming.net/showthread.php?tid=9&pid=10#pid10

If you guys do not wish for me to leave my URL here please delete the thread.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

Edited by iSins
Added New pokemon.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is their any chance you could help me get a Gigalith? Im not to sure how the whole GTS thing works but i would really appreciate it. I wanted a level 10 with all default stats and moves so i can level him myself. Like i said im not to sure how this works but since i use no$gba theirs no way to get gigalith except with pokesav and i cant figure out how to fill out all the stats and IVS and EVS and all that. So let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Big update:

Heart Gold and Soul Silver is Disabled atm

As for Black and White Distributing it will be from the list on Post 1 it is random what you get so just keep connecting to the GTS to get the one you want :)

GAH I want to get all of those!! But I can't at the moment because I have to leave for an hour maybe an hour and a half, and the place I am going doesn't have wifi... So please distribute the current ones randomly for at least a couple more hours THANKS! :D

If you recently got a Mewtwo please release it and get a another one.

the mewtwo you got had a issue with the name and OT i have edited it to make it work :)

Edit:

Changed the system to Full random! so you can get anything now instead of it being in a order.

If you recently got a Mewtwo please release it and get a another one.

the mewtwo you got had a issue with the name and OT i have edited it to make it work :)

Edit:

Changed the system to Full random! so you can get anything now instead of it being in a order.

Sorry about that T_T