iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

First, I gotta say, this is an awesome thing you got going on, it really is something to finally get some Pokemon that aren't ever offered in other regions of the world. Can't wait to see more.

On another note, I was wondering if anyone knew the gender of the starters?

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't get this to work, and I can't seem to find out why; I've searched for hours, and I just get how to actually connect to Distribution center, which I already know how to do. All I can do is : Seek, Deposit, and Status.

could you add pokemon like ash's sceptile and ash's donphan? also brock's crobat, may's munchlax and drew's absol. i believe these will be great additions to the list.

Insted of Ash's boring pokemons which will never evolve, let's talk about Paul's pokemons like his Aggron and electavire and Drapion and his others those should be in the next patch.

Insted of Ash's boring pokemons which will never evolve, let's talk about Paul's pokemons like his Aggron and electavire and Drapion and his others those should be in the next patch.

complaining about pokemon that don't evolve with more pokemon that won't evolve?

complaining about pokemon that don't evolve with more pokemon that won't evolve?

Indeed that is a fact sorry about my complaining,but why stop at Ash's pokemon when there are more suitable characters with better pokemons like brock or even his old rival gary.

Edited by Bookwize

i didnt mean to just put ash's poemon and thats it. they were just suggestions to go aalong with the pokemon that are already up on the list. of course gary's pokemon and paul's would be fantastic as well.

hi, first, I would just like to thank you for this, it is awesome =D

my only question is that some of them are coming in the ball capsules and I can't seem to get them off (I tried going to the PC, but it is not showing up).. if anyone could help that would be great Thanks

DNS got changed so just change the DNS again

well i asked if i can trade those pokemon^^

i know i cant trade pokemon who doesnt exist atm (like genesect)

but can i trade Kyruem via GTS or any other pokemon of them

Just double checking on this, but are all of the Pokemon provided by this service legal? Checking in case I ever decide to go to an event and forget that I'm using one I've obtained from this fine service.

Otherwise, thanks a ton for this it's a great help considering I can't seem to get ShinyGTS to work for myself. Keep it up! Oh and if you're taking requests I'd be willing to throw in my two cents.

Hello, I am going to take down the GTS Station for a few days due to the fact my internet connection is screwed up and the GTS Station is slowing it down now =/ wasn't before but yea it will be down for 2-3 Days i am sorry everyone but when it comes back there will be new pokemon added and a new Shiny of The Month Special.

Hello, I am going to take down the GTS Station for a few days due to the fact my internet connection is screwed up and the GTS Station is slowing it down now =/ wasn't before but yea it will be down for 2-3 Days i am sorry everyone but when it comes back there will be new pokemon added and a new Shiny of The Month Special.

Mr.iSins, Cool I can't wait to see what the new pokemons are going to be, keep up the good work.

Hey there iSins. I got this to work finally; I used the ThickDS instead of a DS Lite. Anyways, good stuff all around. Now, does Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta come in a Cherish ball? I hate the look of a master ball; I never use them anymore. I end up tossing them out to be honest lol. I just like a regular Poke Ball, Premier ball, or Cherish ball for the most part, but of course, beggars can't be choosers. Also, I don't know about Keldeo or Geneskuto yet. I only have Melotta, and it happens to be in a master ball. Bad for collecting purposes.