I'm goin' to take over this here operation, Lax?

PokeDaemon

Hey, Lax? Allow me to introduce to you my crew of evil and extremely active individuals!

First, there is the Munchin' Bros. They'll munch and munch 'till there ain't nothin' left, Lax?

Spr_4p_446.pngSpr_4d_446.png

And the main Pocket Monster on my crew, The Snore! He won't stand for nothin', Lax?

Spr_4p_143.png

Finally, I'm here introducin', the name's PokeDaemon, or as the crew calls me, The Lax, Lax? Well, you'll be seein' me as I take this place down wit' my crew!

-The Lax

Edited by PokeDaemon

The crew at the site did some hard work to this new site:kikkoman::kikkoman::kikkoman:. What do you think?:bidoof:

I think that whatever the "crew" here tries they won't be able to stop my passive aggressive plan, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Passing a grass sifter? What are talkin' 'bout boss, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: I believe he means to be without violence, Hey?

The Snore: Alert you... *snore* dipstick! He means he'll be... *snore* passin' a grass sifter through this... *snore* you know da rest, Snore?

I think that whatever the "crew" here tries they won't be able to stop my passive aggressive plan, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Passing a grass sifter? What are talkin' 'bout boss, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: I believe he means to be without violence, Hey?

The Snore: Alert you... *snore* dipstick! He means he'll be... *snore* passin' a grass sifter through this... *snore* you know da rest, Snore?

Very well, i am sure you understood what i men but for all purposes i meant ''team''.

Hey boys, why don't you guys go over there, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Sure, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: I do not see why not, Hey?

The Snore: *Snore*... I'll just fall asl... *snore*..., Snore?

I actually like the new site, looks fun and the team is doing a good job. :kikkoman:

Munch Bro Squintin': Oi, boss! Whatcha talkin' 'bout, Squint?

Nothin', Lax? What'd I tell you to do? Go over there until our next post, Lax?