What Method Should i use to generate PID???

Chaos Uxie

hey everyone,

in pokegen i saw a method of generating PID,well the only information pokegen says that ABCD is used for all gen4 pokemon,but which method is used for generating gen 5 pokemon???and i have gotten a victini at liberty island,so which method should i use(since it is a event realeted) to genrate a legal PID with all IVs maxed???

So if the PID generating method could have been throughly detailed then it sure would be a lot of helpful for me

and btw the PID the pokegen genrates is 100% legal right??and how do i know which ability is 1 and which ability of a pokemon is 2???

plzzz answer all those questions

Cant you just give me a direct link please????

IF it is still TOO much to ask then can i at least ask what method should i use to replace Victinis PID caught in liberty island,because i do know that these special encounters generate PID in special method

They're all on this forum's front page. They all have the word 'PID' in their title. I'd happily link to you any obscure and difficult to find thread, but, really, just go back to the front page and read the topics' titles. It's more time-effective for both of us.

To answer your question, PokéGen currently doesn't support any of the Pokémon B/W PID generation methods, so it'd be impossible for you to give your Victini a new PID as if it had been caught in-game.

They're all on this forum's front page. They all have the word 'PID' in their title. I'd happily link to you any obscure and difficult to find thread, but, really, just go back to the front page and read the topics' titles. It's more time-effective for both of us.

To answer your question, PokéGen currently doesn't support any of the Pokémon B/W PID generation methods, so it'd be impossible for you to give your Victini a new PID as if it had been caught in-game.

Bummer then i guess if i only max out the IVs will it be alright?

and NO i couldnt find details on the generation methods(ABCD ABEF ABCF etc)

Simple :

1)Set All IV's to 31

2)Select a Nature

3)Choose the ability:

How to choose an ability ?

Let's take this as an example : http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/620.shtml

This is a Mienshao which has 2 Abilites(follow the exact order as on that website).

1)Inner Focus = Ability 1

2)Regenerator = Ability 2

This only applies to pokemons that have 2 Abilities,if the pokemon has 1 Ability,then it's always "Ability 1".

4)Put a "=" symbol next to the most important(to you) IV's,let's just continue with a Mienshao as an example :

The most Important IV's for a Mienshao are : Attack,Speed,HP,put the "=" next to those IV's.

5)Method : Always ABCD

6)Uncheck Shiny.

7)Search.

Simple :

1)Set All IV's to 31

2)Select a Nature

3)Choose the ability:

How to choose an ability ?

Let's take this as an example : http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/620.shtml

This is a Mienshao which has 2 Abilites(follow the exact order as on that website).

1)Inner Focus = Ability 1

2)Regenerator = Ability 2

This only applies to pokemons that have 2 Abilities,if the pokemon has 1 Ability,then it's always "Ability 1".

4)Put a "=" symbol next to the most important(to you) IV's,let's just continue with a Mienshao as an example :

The most Important IV's for a Mienshao are : Attack,Speed,HP,put the "=" next to those IV's.

5)Method : Always ABCD

6)Uncheck Shiny.

7)Search.

Always ABCD Huh???okiz

but i just wanted Victini to have a special pid,

i selected type 4?what does that type do?

Whatever method you choose, since it'd be a Gen IV method, it'd be wrong.

PID is only related to Ability. Not to IVs. Since Victini's only ability is Victory Star, you wouldn't need to recalculate the PID to give him an hypotetical Ability 2. He doesn't have one.

If you just need to edit his IVs, edit them, without any worry. It'll still look legit.

I said ABCD for convinience's sake,it works,i edit all of my pokemons using this type,and i don't remember when was the last time i had a problem entering something like random wi-fi...

I never used any other method.