Easy way to transfer 90+ pokemon to white?

Arch

I was wondering if anyone knew an easy way to transfer pokemon to white. I have my Diamond version on a flash cart, and I don't really want to catch 90+ on a retail version :\ I read somewhere that there was a way to do this, if there isn't I guess I will have to do the long and tedious way.

EDIT: Alright, I was able to successfully transfer all my pokemon, but I have a problem, the nicknames of my pokemon are all "????". Using pokegen, do I need to actually choose the letters that I am given? Or can I just type it in the box?

Edited by Arch

There's not really an easy way to do that since you are transferring from a 4th Gen to 5th Gen and they need to be shifted. You could use Kazo's program where you drag a pkm file onto it and it changes it giving it the effect as if it had been shifted and then use the new pkm file and just load all 90+ new pkm files onto your game. I've yet to use his program though. I've heard it still has a couple glitches for small things. Do a search on it and I'm sure you'll find a thread about it.