Egg Hatched Question

Rosilia

Hey all. I've got a shiny Gardevoir in Platinum that I hatched months ago who's moveset I now am messing with by adding an egg move. Statswise, she's all fine and done being EV'd and movesetwise she's also legit. That goes untouched.

The problem I've hit is that I don't know how to add into Pokesav that she was hatched. I keep getting "Egg obtained" instead of received from the Day Care Couple. I'm guessing my issue must lie with the hex values but who knows, I might be mixing other things up. Any ideas? If this isn't enough for an answer, I can upload her pkm file.

Thanks for the halp :3

Info on hex values: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?218-~Guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-Values~

Make sure that, in pokesav, you have the two drop down boxes on the right side (in the edit screen for a .pkm) selected correctly. I would take a screenshot but my Photoshop decided to assplode. Anywho, first value (Met in Place) is where it hatched and second value (Egg Hatched at - which honestly is a confusing name and should be renamed 'Egg Obtained at') should be the Day Care Couple or wherever you got it.