Dream World Ability?

AllyKat

There is no indicator of if the Hidden Hex 42 is being set for the Dream World ability. In the next version can you put another check box at the bottom of the main page (like the Shiny) called Dream so we can indicate if the Pokemon is using their Dream World ability??

Please and thanks.

Oh.. the PokeRus should also be changed to a drop down. To set the 82hex which is now for the PokeRus.

00 - Unexposed

10 - Cured (in Older Gen)

11 - Infected (in Older Gen)

60 - Cured (in 5th Gen)

62 - Infected, no pokemon in party to spread to.

63 - Infected, 1+ pokemon in party to spread to.

It wouldn't make any sense for 60/62/63 to be used, but I'm not saying they aren't. I simply don't have the data to say either way definitively.

There is bound to be a reason for this but it has been confirmed that 60/62/63 are for PokeRus caught in Black and White. It would stand to reason it may act differently. Especially considering 10/11 are only present for shifted Pokemon.

Check the Misc tab. It is in the newest version, you may or may not have it.

PokeRus still infects if it is 11 in this generation, and spreads it as the 1* strain.

I got mine naturally, I've seen nobody else get it to help me confirm (it's rarer than a shiny).

I naturally acquired mine on my Diamond in '08 and my Silver once upon a time ago. My Diamond I was able to keep the strain spreading for close to a year. Woot!

Where is the link for the mysterious Beta 16???