Best of the Super Smashes

Fallen

Which Super Smash Bros.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Super Smash Bros.

• Super Smash Bros.
    • Super Smash Bros. Melee
    • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Brawl, better graphics, better items, more pokemon, smash ball's, more characters, more maps, customizable maps, Wi-Fi, you don't fall as fast, and better single player with more unlockable trophies.

Melee took more skill to play then Brawl does... Brawl is a little dumbed down. But still, I like those new characters... but they took out Roy and Mewtwo! :(

Yeah, I really liked using roy and mewtwo, but isnt he like lucario, and why is lucario so light if he's steel type, and how does melee take more skill

Lucario is light because... he's light! (no pun intended)

And Lucario does NOT play like Mewtwo! That's like saying Samus plays like Mewtwo because of her B attack. The truth is, Zelda plays like Mewtwo in both Melee and Brawl... even if her B moves are different. That's how I got used to Zelda so quickly in Brawl... because she played almost a LOT like Mewtwo.

Lucario is light because... he's light! (no pun intended)

And Lucario does NOT play like Mewtwo! That's like saying Samus plays like Mewtwo because of her B attack. The truth is, Zelda plays like Mewtwo in both Melee and Brawl... even if her B moves are different. That's how I got used to Zelda so quickly in Brawl... because she played almost a LOT like Mewtwo.

yeah I just realized that. I was playing with mewtwo and I was like wow, wraith89 was right after all.

A lot of people are younger on here so they probably never had the chance to really enjoy it.

I would be playing those two games (melee and ssb), but if the graphics are what I'm not used to, then I get bored really quickly, yesterday I started playing my emerald, but I just didn't like the graphics and I put it down after one battle.

Brawl and Melee tie in my mind.

Melee had spikes, and Brawl can Air Dodge without going blinky. I favor Brawl mostly because I've only played Melee a few times, but I love playing on the melee stages.