[Problem] No$Zoomer's OpenGL 3D Renderer doesn't work

First of all i think i should say that i've already searched everywhere looking for a fix to this and found nothing, so that's my last shot :(

Whenever i go play Pokémon BW, i try to set the OpenGL 3D Renderer on the options screen in No$Zoomer/No$GBA.

The only problem is that in No$Zoomer that function kinda 'doesn't work'

When i play through No$GBA 'default' emulator(without No$Zoomer) it works fine, but whenever i change windows, go back to emulator and hit the "X" key (in my case, the DS emulator's "B" button), the window closes, wich is surely annoying because i lose all my progress since the last time i saved.

In some towns, like Hiun City for example, the buildings get distorted and bad-looking on nocash 3D Renderer, but in OpenGL it works fine, in the same emulation speed, except for all the 2D-rendered objects(including the characters), wich turns into a square-like thing made of the 'rests' of the scenario, like the ground, the base of the trees and something like that.

I uploaded an image, so that you guys can see what i'm talking about.

Please, i'd really aprecciate a little help with that problem.

P.S. - I'm sorry if i spelled anything wrong, the fact is that i'm brazilian, and as such i don't have a full knowledge about english language.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png.9a5b8df9649be33b18ad11daf90

I think you must install new update direct X from microsoft, in my laptop all method are is okay and working, but in my old PC OPENGL is not working, and get this error, because a VGA Driver are not support or no include openGL drive so you must installed this if you can used no$gba + no$zoomer , can used render > DirectX :)

like this:

2s1uhae.png

#EDIT:

But i need your config no$gba screenshot, you image no have clue, so i need this.

Edited by Andibad
i forgot something, and i need more detail seetibg of no$gba

Sure, i'll upload one right now.

By the way, it's not that OpenGL Renderer, i mean the one on the main options screen to No$Zoomer/No$GBA(the one above)

58233131.png

EDIT --

Problem Solved!

After i saw Andibad's screenshot, i realized that my No$Zoomer wasn't showing the game icon on the window like his, so i went and searched for updates, and when i tried it on the updated one, it worked perfectly! :D

Thanks to Andibad for the help and the screenshot, 'cuz without it i'd take a lot more time to figure this out :)

Edited by Daikenki
Problem Solved! Thanks for the help :)

• 1 year later...

Hi I seem to have the exact same problem as Daikenki. It first was fine when i kinda updated the nozoomer to ver. 2.3.02. After dat the image started to become distorted whenever i chose opengl renderer. I can play with nocash but then the black lines in the image can be quite anoying... Is there another way to fix it?

I'll include the screen and my emulation setting as well if it helps:

555965_4348307548574_270326898_n.jpg

556993_4348317308818_268662297_n.jpg