Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes! but from now on I wont be posting patches here. It will go onto the official releases. I will still discuss my work here and talk with the community about bugs like normal.

So patch will be on the first page right?

Mm... My Kaarosu patched rom wouldn't use your patch before, but I just tried it again, and it works fine!

=D. I will be working with the battles shortly (It has japanese) once I get that I'll find every little item (shelves,computers,ect) and translate them. down to the finest detail.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you just use the official patch's ones rather than translate them again?

Oh, and I just tried the newly patched ROM, and got greeted with a white screen :/

Just out of curiosity, why don't you just use the official patch's ones rather than translate them again?

Oh, and I just tried the newly patched ROM, and got greeted with a white screen :/

Try it on a clean rom. I've tested it already and it works. If i remember you were the one who had issues before as well =D

remember to put both xdelta gui and the rom/patch in same folder

I retranslated stuff? I went from whereever v2 left off and went forth.

No, what I meant was, it sounded like you were going to retranslate all the battles and stuff, and I was just suggesting if you were going to do that, maybe you could just use the already translated ones.

Try it on a clean rom. I've tested it already and it works. If i remember you were the one who had issues before as well =D

remember to put both xdelta gui and the rom/patch in same folder

No, I havent had troubles before lol.

I havet needed to put the files all in the same folder, but I will try it. How are you getting both of the patches in the same rom?

oh, no no no no. When Bel and Cheren talk in battle. It's still japanese even on the original.

Oh I get it now xD

its all in the .narc my friend =D

Well, if I don't have any luck with re-patching, I will have to do that I suppose.

And no, I'm using an Edge card. It's a clone oof the CycloDS. I have ordered a new AceKard 2i, and it's arrived, but I have to wait til I get home tomorrow to test it out

If you are using a R4 make sure you have your settings correct. I know on mine it is picky. Oh and try it on the Desmume to test it!
Try it on DeSmuME

Well, using it on DeSmuME, I can use the double patched ROM! I shall try it on my Edge right now!

Also, for some reason, the ROM has shrunk! It's gone from 262mb down to 207mb. Don't know what's up with that, but hey, it's smaller, and it works so whatever.

It works on acekard 2i. I've just tested it.

What? Patched twice?

Also, does DeSmuME lag for you when you play Black?

Mine is soooo slow, but I know it's not my computer, it's brand new, and has some decent specs to it.

What? Patched twice?

Also, does DeSmuME lag for you when you play Black?

Mine is soooo slow, but I know it's not my computer, it's brand new, and has some decent specs to it.

lol kinda, not really. approx 4000mb of video memory. 3.6ghz processor Nvidia Geforce HD.um...yeah not really. oh and 8 gigs of ram.

lol kinda, not really. approx 4000mb of video memory. 3.6ghz processor Nvidia Geforce HD.um...yeah not really. oh and 8 gigs of ram.

0.0 Jeez and I thought my setup was decent! I've got a 2gb video card, 2.2ghz DC processor and 4gb RAM lol!