About This File
Ever notice how the majority of command-line applications require about a dozen commands for a single logical operation? This tool aims to fix that! Not only is there an easy-to-use GUI, ROMs can be extracted and repacked with a single console command per operation.
- .Net Framework 4.6
- Free space on the system drive. Cleanup happens as soon as possible, but especially for larger ROMs, you may need several GB free.
Supported formats for extraction:
- Decrypted CCI (aka .3DS)
- Decrypted CXI (what Braindump gives you)
- Decrypted CIA
- NDS ROM
Supported formats for building:
Decrypted CCI (aka .3DS)
- For use with Citra
- Can be used for Gateway and Sky 3DS (with CFW) if encrypted using Decrypt9
0-Key Encrypted CCI
- For use with Gateway
- For use with CFW
- HANS RomFS, Code.Bin, and Homebrew Launcher Shortcut
- NDS ROM
- Copy private header to 0-key encrypted CCI files as they are built. Until this is done, any *.3dz files created are invalid until a private header is added.
- @SciresM for 3DS Builder (modified to use command-line arguments)
- profi200 for Project_CTR's makerom
- dnasdw for 3dstool
- @Asia81 for HackingToolkit3DS, which provided the usage for 3dstool.