About This File
- Physical/Special Split
- Gen VII type matchup chart including fairy type
- New set of shadow pokemon and other obtainable pokemon
- Over 100 Shadow Pokemon
- Over 50 Shadow Moves
- Over 75 Wild Pokemon
- Moves and abilities from later generations
- Mostly Gen VII Game Mechanics
- More challenging opponents
How to patch your ROM:
The UPS program Tsukuyomi is unable to patch the ISO. Use NUPS if on windows. Use Multipatch on Mac.
Apply the patch file to a clean Pokemon XD: Gale of darkness ROM using any UPS patcher. This patch was made for the NTSC (US) version so it will not work on other versions. The ISO is quite large so it may take a few minutes.
Always patch onto a clean ISO, even if you are applying an update.
The file size for the ISO should be 1.46 GB (1.35 GiB). If it's an nkit (1.1. GB) ISO then you'll need to convert to a regular ISO using this tool. Drag and drop the ISO onto the program called "ConvertToISO". Once it has finished the full ROM with the correct file size will be in the folder called "Processed". Apply the patch to that ROM.
If the file size is below 1GB it's probably in a .zip, .7z, .rar or other archive and needs to be unzipped.
- Multi-turn moves charge forever. Solar beam only works in sun
- The move relearner says it costs 1000 coupons per move, it actually costs 5
- Sometimes when trying to teach a pokemon a tutor move it says its already learned. You can ignore this and it works fine.
- Solar power doesn't hurt the user
- You can't use Battle CDs (yet)
- Pokemon don't become grounded after using roost
If you have questions about XG, modding gamecube/wii pokemon games or just want to chat with like-minded fans then join us on discord here
Edited by StarsMmd
What's New in Version 1.2.1 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.