About This File
DISCLAIMER FROM MODS (DO NOT REMOVE THIS DISCLAIMER):
1) [Added via edit] I’ve been told it is patched, so locked
2) There's a chance that (in a future) people can get banned for using this method.
I (theSLAYER) personally don't recommend it, but I also know we can't stop people.
This is a game file for Ultra Moon, in which I injected the shiny form of every new Pokemon in gen 8, including Meltan and Melmetal. They are all shiny. I have separately put the non-shiny forms of the legendaries of this generation in Box 4, with the shiny forms (the only illegal Pokemon) of the legendaries in box 3 with the rest of the Pokemon. They seem illegal, however once they are transferred, they will work fine as I have used Batch Editor to change the version and locations of the Pokemons' origins. Above I have attached a picture of what it looks like in the editor in Ultra Moon compared to how it looks in Sword and Shield. All the Pokemon will be legal to use online except for shiny Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus, and can be transferred to sword and shield by putting this save file onto Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon, then putting them all into Pokemon Bank, and then transferring them to Pokemon HOME. At that point, they can be put into Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield and used online. They will not appear to be the Pokemon they are listed as until they reach HOME, where the data can be recognized.
What This Has:
- All Pokemon between #808 and #890, shiny, and copies of Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus non-shiny
- All of the above Pokemon in National Pokedex order
- All of the above Pokemon with 6 Perfect IVs
- Due to the Form Argument being difficult to manage in batch editor, I put in Shiny Galarian Yamask instead of Runerigus. If anyone can help to make a .pk7 file for Runerigus, it would be greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment on this post. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
NOTE: The shiny forms of Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus are located in box 3, and you may have some difficulty transporting them from your game to Bank, and Bank to HOME, as they are shiny Galar legendaries and therefore illegal, I apologize if that is the case. If you want me to add any Galarian Pokemon, just ask. I will likely update this file once the DLC is released in June, and then again in Fall of 2020 for both the Isle of Armor DLC and the Crowned Tundra DLC.
After Testing, I have decided to announce two things:
- The Pokebank blank screen error occurs while disconnecting, not saving, so it's safe to save, and then directly try to import to home after restarting.
- You MUST rename the file 'main' before importing it or it will not work
In the Batch Editor, with whatever Pokemon you choose to use, type in these commands(in place of X but the box number)
- If you doubt it worked, open a sword and shield window in PKHeX and drag it over, and press View then Set on the pokemon, if there is no illegal symbol, you were successful.
I just got back from a short break from PKHeX and Project Pokemon. Not to bring up any controversy, but I’ll be available for probably at least a week straight starting most likely this Wednesday, as my school is having early dismissal tomorrow due to worries about Corona, with a chance of a full break. PLEASE send direct messages with any updates on files that don’t work, for example if you find a new one. Everyone that helps will get mentioned on this post, if you send a file or an update. Thank you all so much, I never thought I’d be getting 3,000 downloads on my first file upload!
update!!! TO ALL THAT HAVE SEEN THE BLAINES VIDEO ON MISSINGNO, I AM WORKING ON GETTING A PK7 FOR IT THAT I WILL UPLOAD HERE. IT MAY NOT WORK, USE THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK
edit: Credit to @Sienna Uchiha for all the help!
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
- With version 1.0.0: