About This File
PKHeX for Mac
PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
PKHeX for Mac is a Mac OS App that was made using Wineskin. Thus, it is not a port of PKHeX. Using Wineskin, we can recreate an environment where executable files will run on Mac OS. All features from the original program should work in this app.
Visit the discussion thread for assistance, please.
Credit to Kaphotics
Issues with Wine and PKHeX? This app not working for you? Check out the PKHeX on Mac guide:
What's New in Version 19.09.19 See changelog
PKHeX and PKHaX are bundled into one app:
Launch PKHeX - Click
Launch PKHaX - Option + Click
- - Updated GO shiny banlist.
- Refactoring prep work for SwSh has changed some internal behavior.
- - Changed: Slot drag & drop / update notifications has been rewritten.
- - Changed: SAV4 split into SAV4DP/SAV4Pt/SAV4HGSS
- - Changed: Encounter Area -> encounter slot yielding behavior is now unique per Area generation-type.
- - Changed: Some PKHeX.Core api method signatures have changed / will change in next update.
- Added: Undo/Redo of party slot changes.
- Added: Gen4 (HGSS) Pokegear rolodex editing. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen5 daycare slot 2 reading, and EXP reading.
- Fixed: Gen6 Multiplayer tab (Mega/Rayquaza flag, message strings) is now visible again.
- Fixed: Gen7 box flags are now shown (unknown purpose). Form now hides the flag label if no flags exist for the SaveFile type.
- With version 19.09.19: